1998 Viper GT/2 needed ASAP

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to purchase a no story 1998 Viper GT/2. If anyone has one for sale please let me know. I will pay a fair price for the right car.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Eric Lee
Latham Dodge
208-736-7080

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
most of the time autotrader has a gt2. right now i just checked it out and they dont have one. just check autotrader every once in a while and one should be there . good luck :2tu:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric is a car salesman from Latham Dodge. I think he has gotten some negative posts about his business accumen and representation of cars. Just an FYI, do a search.

So he is probably looking to buy an OWNERS car, because if he looks on-line at other dealers selling the GT2, he will have to deal with similar shaddy characters, who wont let him screw them ;-)

yeah, yeah, im sure MR Viper is going to like this post, dont really care, but wanted to make sure our community knew he has gotten some negative feedback on how he does transactions with the vipers.

Jon

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never had a chance to do business with "Mr Viper".

Back in the late '90s, when I was in the market for a nice '94 (to go with my then '96 GTS)...Mr Viper made all kinds of promises on an initial call. Then did not return phone calls or messages and of course, was never at the dealership.

It all worked out for the better though, as I met Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse who sold me a perfect '94 RT and later a new 2000 GTS.

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I never had a chance to do business with "Mr Viper".

Back in the late '90s, when I was in the market for a nice '94 (to go with my then '96 GTS)...Mr Viper made all kinds of promises on an initial call. Then did not return phone calls or messages and of course, was never at the dealership.

It all worked out for the better though, as I met Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse who sold me a perfect '94 RT and later a new 2000 GTS.

I second that. Made a call and was treated like a ****. Since then I have bought two myself.....from other sources.

OP
OP
M

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry you folks feel that way. We try to please our clients in every way but can't always seem to do it. I have been honest in my dealings on Vipers and guarantee customer satisfaction.

OP
OP
M

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just trying to find a special GT/2 for a client. I thought the VCA board was the best place to look. It seems like everytime I communicate on the board that some member complains. I have a lot of good friends and clients in the VCA. I don't want to stop communicating on the board but some of you make it an unpleasant experience and not worth the grief.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called Mr. Viper about a year ago when I was looking for a Viper. He couldnt find one in the price range I was looking (I was even more poor back then lol), but he was very nice and not rude to me at all. If he had found a Viper for me, I would have had no reservations about buying from him.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody should keep in mind that Eeric Lee is a car dealer, and as far as used car dealers go he has quite a long list of happy customers and a short list of unhappy customers. The unhappy are usually much more vocal than the happy ones, but considering the hundreds of vipers that have gone through Eric's hands his success ratio is quite good. I have yet to buy anything from Eric yet, but I will always call him when I am looking, and yes he will try to make money off me when he can as that is what Eric does for a living. Sorry Eric, my #001 GTSR is not available ( though I am always interested in good offers )

Steve

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
$117 & $150k? I recall seeing those in the high to mid $90's summer, 2004. Could that have been the bottom of their market? I'd love to add one to the stable!

VVRRRMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the latest Car Collector Magazine it showed the GTS-R #2 was sold in three days and the price was around 125K and the car had 2600 miles on it!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck finding a GT2 Eric! Still the best viper! :D
1828108_0844-med.JPG

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to semi-hijack the thread, but I've seen some regular gts' transformed into GT2 lookalikes, with same badges, wing and identical internals. Are the badges purchaseable? I like the wte/blue look and if not impossible would love to turn my gts into a lookalike.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just trying to find a special GT/2 for a client. I thought the VCA board was the best place to look. It seems like everytime I communicate on the board that some member complains. I have a lot of good friends and clients in the VCA. I don't want to stop communicating on the board but some of you make it an unpleasant experience and not worth the grief.

Eric, do the right thing the FIRST time and EVERY time and you would not have this problem. Viper owners have VERY good memories!!! I've bought 2 Vipers and would have done business with you if treated well (no, I'm not doing you a favor buy buying a car from you!!).....oops, way too late for that!!!

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm kind of perplexed why Eric would even post here... does he think he can treat potential buyers like $#!@ and then come posting when HE wants to buy?

I personally would never deal with him either, had a bad experience getting a return call as well. Sorry Eric, try selling Corvettes maybe? LOL