1999 Silver Viper GTS For Sale

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that haven't seen this car...it is in amazing condition as are all his cars. He is pretty picky when it comes to care...and coming from someone who's hobby it is to clean my cars, that says alot :p

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Woah Eric, congrats on the sale. that was a beautiful car and it helped me buy my 01 GTS and actually used it as a guide to help me! it was also the first Gen 2 I've sat in.

Whats next? I really need to join you guys on a weekend out but work has me exhausted. You sell the rims too? I didnt even have a chance to look at your ad! :rolaugh:

OP
OP
H

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woah Eric, congrats on the sale. that was a beautiful car and it helped me buy my 01 GTS and actually used it as a guide to help me! it was also the first Gen 2 I've sat in.

Whats next? I really need to join you guys on a weekend out but work has me exhausted. You sell the rims too? I didnt even have a chance to look at your ad! :rolaugh:

Hey bud - yep, the wheels went with the car. Don't know what is next yet, work has owned me lately also, so I haven't been getting much seat time lately. The ACR needs to get driven more! :D

Get ya a VCA membership and come do some of the activities, we have a bunch set up for this year!

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey bud - yep, the wheels went with the car. Don't know what is next yet, work has owned me lately also, so I haven't been getting much seat time lately. The ACR needs to get driven more! :D

Get ya a VCA membership and come do some of the activities, we have a bunch set up for this year!

Deffo getting this VCA membership this week and start posting in the Houston forums too, kinda do a quick intro and touch base. Oh man I loved those rims! I need to check out your ACR! It's kinda been super busy for us Oil&Gas folks I guess, with prices climbing to $4 a gallon they say :D

Hope to see you soon at cars and coffee or some other meet.

dyc1077

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what site did it sell through? going to start listing my own 99 silver gts but with a paxton kit and still trying to decide where to list it and if its worth paying to list it all over the place or not.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric thank you very much for the opportunity to buy your car. The car is amazing and I am fixing some of the small items Eric mentioned in his ad. The car will be available for sale in the next week or two. The 99 is a truely special car and I know it was hard for Eric to part with it. The car runs and drives great and will make someone a nice reliable GTS Owner.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang