1999 Viper ACR Silver/Blue in Heanderson NV Are you herer???

viperpilot99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am the original owner to that car and was wondering if the owner happens to be here?

Last edited by a moderator:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if you are the current owner and don't want anyone knowing that it's your VIN listed, PM viperpilot99. :)

I know it's not a big deal for most, but some people are sensitive about sharing this info. I can delete this too, if desired...just tryin' to help.

OP
OP
V

viperpilot99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if you are the current owner and don't want anyone knowing that it's your VIN listed, PM viperpilot99. :)

I know it's not a big deal for most, but some people are sensitive about sharing this info. I can delete this too, if desired...just tryin' to help.

Vins are no big deal at all they are used all day on ebay and when people buy cars. Shoot just from your plate I can find out where you live.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vins are no big deal at all they are used all day on ebay and when people buy cars. Shoot just from your plate I can find out where you live.

You're right, but some are very cautious about this kind of stuff (particularly in this day and age). I'm just tryin' to help. :)

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gonna make a judgement call here and decide that one should not post another owners vin, so it has been deleted. Simply the rare color combination and the town in the title of the thread should be enough to get the current owners attention. And if he wishes he can contact you and verify the vin.