1st post need help on buying used GTS

RB185AFM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I just sold my Z06 and I am now offically in the market for a used GTS. I am looking for a 99 through 01. I am not to picky on color. I would prefer a 99 since I plan on supercharging the car. I am looking to pay in the 50,000 to 55,000 ball park for clean relativly low mileage car. Does this sound about right? If anyone knows any great deals to be had please let me know.
Thanks,
Robert

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a good selection available on the Classifieds section of this site.

If you plan to supercharge it, perhaps you can find one already installed and sorted out.

Also contact Woodhouse Dodge. They are great to deal with, and have lots of contacts. Jon Brobst, at Parts Rack (advertises on this site) also has a knack for locating Vipers for specific needs.

Best of success in obtaining your first Viper.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert, where are you located? You should first start in the classifieds here and at the alley. Then move on to autotrader. You should have no problem finding a 99 for $47-$54K, but always have the car checked out first, preferably with a VCA member present. :2tu:

OP
OP
R

RB185AFM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am located in Sacramento CA. But I don't mind flying across the country and taking a road trrip home. Thanks for the info and I hope to join the club sooner than later.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PM sent.
I also wanted to mention that Bernie usually has some really nice Vipers for sale and he also has a Ford GT right now for sale. I know that right now he has 4 vipers to choose from. I bought my 98 GTS from him and I love her. He also is really cool to deal with and easy to talk to, plus he stands behind his cars. His user name is katzmeifucan97gts. I would definitely try to get one from him; it will be a great car.

Oh and welcome to the club:)

John

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960