1TONY1 LOSES TO A FERRARI !!!!????

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was heading up hwy 2 the other day in a Ferrari Testarossa, when 1tony1 came up beside me in his blue car and started racing the motor, so the only thing I knew to do was downshift and gas it! It was not pretty. I was amazed at how the Ferrari just kept pulling away! It is basically stock except stainless steel exhaust. Oh well how the mighty have fallen... :eek: ;)
You must be registered for see images

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha... can't wait to hear Tony's version of the story.

Mike-Are you holding out on me? I see a blue/white GTS in the background :)

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Haha... can't wait to hear Tony's version of the story.

Mike-Are you holding out on me? I see a blue/white GTS in the background :)

Thats # 9 GTS...The one that was Marty Lavine's car. It belongs to a collector.

You know Tony he will have some b/s about it spun,I jumped him out of the hole, ect, ect. :D

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on guys... Mike is only kidding. He's OBVIOUSLY trying to rile Tony up :) If the Testarossa won, then Mike would have to sell the Dodge Dealership and buy a Ferrari one!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A$$hole :) 2 cars behind.......wait till I tweek the boost :) Dang dealer finds out I am in the shop working and not in front of the computer and I get blindsided. That *****-rossa couldn't out run a Viper that was missing a wheel !!

Blue car .... bone stock =

248srt4_blue2.jpg

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I sure am glad it wasn't the other blue car in the garage. Then I would have to break down and get a s/c. lol.

Looks like Mike will be riding in the back of the GTS for a while after this one. :cool:

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A$$hole :) 2 cars behind.......wait till I tweek the boost :) Dang dealer finds out I am in the shop working and not in front of the computer and I get blindsided. That *****-rossa couldn't out run a Viper that was missing a wheel !!
That is *****-roaster to you, because your the BOOB that got BURNT in this thread!!!! :eek:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is *****-roaster to you, because your the BOOB that got BURNT in this thread!!!! :eek:

Looks like the "Ferrari ***" got his feeling hurt about the *****-rossa comment. Now get back in the back where you belong :laugh:

248mike-in-trunk_dyno.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte