2 kills tonight

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, for those of you who have never seen my video, here is me against the world's fastest production bike, and a few other bikes that are MUCH MUCH faster (non production.) This should put into perspective how fast bikes are and what it takes to beat them.

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE

Manny

Ryan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not hung up on magazine times, I was using them as verifiable info and that I wasn't just making up creative numbers. I also said that whether IEATVETS took the bike wasn't in question. He said he took it, and I take his word for it. I even gave a kudos for it.
2mantoys, I didn't go nuts, I just said it was surprising.
Like someone here said, I'm sure that somewhere around here there are vipers that will give long and humbling views of taillights fading into the distance as it cruises merrily away. I'm also guessing that there is at least one within 30 miles of here, either one of Sean Roes' personal cars or one of his customer cars. I just haven't been lucky enough to play against one.
Andy, I have to agree with you. IT depends a lot on the rider.
Superbar, thanks for coming up with the Video I'd seen it before but couldn't find it again. My bike would be about equal performance wise with the stock bike shown, mainly due to being about 100lbs lighter than a hayabusa.

I never said anything derogatory about the Vipers, yes I wish that I had one in my garage. They offer stellar performance. In thinking about it more, if he was messing around with an older 750 (they've been around since the late 80's) even with a decent rider he probably could have beaten him pretty easily. Say a 98-99 or older model. I just equated his statement with a new or near new bike, so on that score MY Apologies. Since in the last 3 or 4 years the performance level of the bikes have improved tremendously.
Short of a few cars at multiples of a new Vipers price, there isn't many things on the road that will make a reasonable showing against a modern litre class or bigger motorcycle.

I guess my intent was to show that the modern large displacement motorcycle is significantly quicker than some folks imagine.
IEATVETS, if you thought I was trying to bust your chops, or whatever you wish to call it, I offer my apologies.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll have a beer for IEATVETS "kills"!

Good job, whatever the reason was for the Z06 and bike to loose. "kill" is a kill.

Congrats!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not hung up on magazine times, I was using them as verifiable info and that I wasn't just making up creative numbers. I also said that whether IEATVETS took the bike wasn't in question. He said he took it, and I take his word for it. I even gave a kudos for it.
2mantoys, I didn't go nuts, I just said it was surprising.
Like someone here said, I'm sure that somewhere around here there are vipers that will give long and humbling views of taillights fading into the distance as it cruises merrily away. I'm also guessing that there is at least one within 30 miles of here, either one of Sean Roes' personal cars or one of his customer cars. I just haven't been lucky enough to play against one.
Andy, I have to agree with you. IT depends a lot on the rider.
Superbar, thanks for coming up with the Video I'd seen it before but couldn't find it again. My bike would be about equal performance wise with the stock bike shown, mainly due to being about 100lbs lighter than a hayabusa.

I never said anything derogatory about the Vipers, yes I wish that I had one in my garage. They offer stellar performance. In thinking about it more, if he was messing around with an older 750 (they've been around since the late 80's) even with a decent rider he probably could have beaten him pretty easily. Say a 98-99 or older model. I just equated his statement with a new or near new bike, so on that score MY Apologies. Since in the last 3 or 4 years the performance level of the bikes have improved tremendously.
Short of a few cars at multiples of a new Vipers price, there isn't many things on the road that will make a reasonable showing against a modern litre class or bigger motorcycle.

I guess my intent was to show that the modern large displacement motorcycle is significantly quicker than some folks imagine.
IEATVETS, if you thought I was trying to bust your chops, or whatever you wish to call it, I offer my apologies.

Apologies accepted. I understand how fast sportbikes are, I've owned many of them. Currently a 636 very fast and nimble.

Please accept my apologies as well. :2tu:

Trbulnc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a FYI...best friend has a Busa with only a heddar and chip to remove speed limiter. On a humid night at the drags in Ky. I was running mid 11s and he was nailing 9.9s all night @ 145ish mph and it was his 1st night at the strip with the bike although he has been riding for several years he is by no means pro. Those bikes are pretty much 9 sec. bikes off the floor for someone who has ridden a little.

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, for those of you who have never seen my video, here is me against the world's fastest production bike, and a few other bikes that are MUCH MUCH faster (non production.) This should put into perspective how fast bikes are and what it takes to beat them.

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE

Manny

If you watch the first race, when Manny beats the bike....he isn't even winding the gears out to redline, and is short shifting...His Viper is Fast!

Dave :usa:

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE

Manny

If you watch the first race, when Manny beats the bike....he isn't even winding the gears out to redline, and is short shifting...His Viper is Fast!

Yeah, that was my 1st ever real street race and the 1st time ever racing a Viper against anything in a straight line. And it was the 1st time I had ever taken a GTS and ran it from 2nd through 5th gear and the 1st time every racing a car with 3.07 gears, so I messed up a few things during the races. The next one should hopefully be better.

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE

Manny

Yeah, that was my 1st ever real street race and the 1st time ever racing a Viper against anything in a straight line. And it was the 1st time I had ever taken a GTS and ran it from 2nd through 5th gear and the 1st time every racing a car with 3.07 gears, so I messed up a few things during the races. The next one should hopefully be better.

Manny, your Viper rocks, and is Superfast..That must have been quite an experience...getting on the car and racing for the first time...what a rush...

ps, I still have the video of when your GTS was delivered and of the AWESOME exhaust tone....no cats...that car sounds like a funny car at idle!

Best, Dave :usa:

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've killed a number of bikes over the years with my '94 RT and my '00 GTS.
Why.....who the f*ck cares. Maybe they got chickensh!t over 140mph. :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte