200 MPH Viper ???

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the story goes like this, I was at this station pumping gas in my 06 coupe today and this guy comes up to me and says two weekends ago he was riding his highly modified hayabusa across alligator ally. If most of you don't know what alligator ally is it's a toll road (interstate 75) that runs across south florida through the everglades, it's 84 miles long with only two exits not counting the the ones on both ends.:drive: Anyway this guy tells me that a blue with white stipes Viper sounding very mean pulls up and they go at each other with nothing but road ahead. when all is said and done he had to back down at 182 mph and all he can see was the rear lights disapearing rapidly a head of him.:omg: Well I'm officially putting out the VCA APB out for this blue viper! The guy could not tell me what year/type it was....ie gen2/3
He told me all he ever raced against was vetts. all kinds! modify to the gills! and took their money! he also told me he will not mess with any viper from now on. specially a mean sounding blue one!!
P.S. With a University of Miami license plate frame. So please come out and let's see what you have under that hood!:shark:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21