2001 - 2002 GTS - CCW Drag Pack ???

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried mounting a CCW Drag Pack, but they wouldn't fit...

Looks like the rear brake bolt is getting in the way. What do I need to do to get them to fit? I was told that you just need to grind that bolt down... Anybody have experience? How far do I need to grind it down?

I did a search, but couldn't find any info.

Thanks for any info.

:2tu:

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried mounting a CCW Drag Pack, but they wouldn't fit...

Looks like the rear brake bolt is getting in the way. What do I need to do to get them to fit? I was told that you just need to grind that bolt down... Anybody have experience? How far do I need to grind it down?

I did a search, but couldn't find any info.

Thanks for any info.

:2tu:

What size are the wheels and tires?

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What size are the wheels and tires?

16" wheels...

Grinded down the brake bolt from the rear brake line, but it still didn't work. Surprised no one has posted in this thread at all.

From what I was "told", need to go with stainless steel brake lines that have a different fitting to allow running a 16'' wheel.

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
16" wheels...

Grinded down the brake bolt from the rear brake line, but it still didn't work. Surprised no one has posted in this thread at all.

From what I was "told", need to go with stainless steel brake lines that have a different fitting to allow running a 16'' wheel.

You also have to machine down the caliber were the line bolts to. I think I had to do mine 0.060" (may habe been 0.080")if I remember right. After that thy fit fine.

I cut a bunch of 1.45 60ft's on there

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You also have to machine down the caliber were the line bolts to. I think I had to do mine 0.060" (may habe been 0.080")if I remember right. After that thy fit fine.

I cut a bunch of 1.45 60ft's on there

Any way you can post a pic showing what part of the caliper needs to be grinded down?