2001 GTS for Delivery

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally get a break to buy my car! I just ordered a 2001 Sapphire Blue Metallic GTS (no Stripes) and I'm waiting for delivery sometime next week.

I've been going back in forth between this color combo car and the new 2006 Coupe. Being an old school guy with the styling of the GTS vs. the new coupe in the long run I decided the GTS will work best for me. Kinda like having an old Sting Ray in the garage if you see my point.

Sapphire blue with black interior with 7,200 miles on the clock will sit perfectly in my garage with its sleek lines and refinement for this model year.

I will post pics when it comes in!!!! Looking forward to future mods and Viper shop talk!

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good for you, the looks of the Gen I & II cars are infinitely better than the Gen III, even the Gen III coupe. the sapphire blue is a great color and I certainly get the sting ray reference.

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an 01 Saphire GTS for a couple years. Great car, the attention it gets is unbelievable. I then traded it for an 06 GTS Blue Coupe which is also a great car.

You can't go wrong either way. Congrats!

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome Choice... you will NOT be disappointed!

I agree with you that the GTS looks better than the SRT cars. Everyone has there own opinion, but it works best for me too!

Enjoy your Viper!

OP
OP

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dropping it off at RSI when it comes in for some 3.55 gears and a few bolt-ons. They had a [*****] 650 car they added a built motor and twin turbo's to that was putting down over a 1000rwhp!!! Nice group of guys BTW.
Ohh! The wish list is growing...

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do some research on RSI, They have had many unhappy customers in the past year. Don't just go to them because they are close. You might want shop around with other tuners :2tu:

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dropping it off at RSI when it comes in for some 3.55 gears and a few bolt-ons. They had a [*****] 650 car they added a built motor and twin turbo's to that was putting down over a 1000rwhp!!! Nice group of guys BTW.
Ohh! The wish list is growing...

If you want turbos sent it to the King of turbos Underground Racing :2tu:

OP
OP

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be in sometime next week so I will post some pics of the the delivery. RSI is going to check the car out while the driver is still there. Should be Thursday or Friday for that early Christmas present!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS