2001 RT10 TT Almost Ready

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good, I'm glade he likes to drive the car. I get so tired of hearing these guys spend @XX,*** on these cars, and the hardest it gets driven is on the freaking dyno.

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WHY..WHY.. did I go with Paxton? OK will some one take my Paxton off my hands so I can go with Paolo's TT:notworthy:

haha good luck, im still looking for a buyer for my paxton. but with Paolo's prices why would anyone want to go paxton anyways :(

OP
OP
J

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello to all,

The car is home now and the results are incredible. If anyone is considering the CPE SM kit just get to MS for a ride and that is all it will take! Paolo told me up front what was possible with the AEM and he delivered more than I could have asked for. He won't take credit for his tuning skills but IMO he can tune with the best when the AEM is on board. There were a couple other top notch tuners involved as well:

Larry - Sound Performance Of Chicago: Thanks Larry for the outstanding base map setup and tune!

Dr. Donovan - Performance By Joe St Louis - If there's 1 safe hp left to be had he is determined to get it for his customers -man was he in the zone this weekend.

I'll get some pics up soon.

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JG01,

I hope next year you can get that car down to Brandenton. I've got to see some of these CPE cars. Enjoy and post lots of pics and vids. With the power you have, low 10's would be easy. Dump a little C16, tune and 9's are yours! I'd really like to see you run a few ZX-14's and Busas now that would make for a good vid.

Enjoy, I can't wait to get mine.

OP
OP
J

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JG01,

I hope next year you can get that car down to Brandenton. I've got to see some of these CPE cars. Enjoy and post lots of pics and vids. With the power you have, low 10's would be easy. Dump a little C16, tune and 9's are yours! I'd really like to see you run a few ZX-14's and Busas now that would make for a good vid.

Enjoy, I can't wait to get mine.

D - this song was made for the car!

YouTube - Disturbed - Stricken