2001 RT10 TT Almost Ready

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The puffer TT is almost ready, can't wait. Here's a pic of the CPE kit with the front mount intercooler. More to come!

You must be registered for see images attach

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AHHHH so YOU are the guy holding up my install!!

haha jk. looks good and cant wait to hear more about it.

OP
OP
J

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll tell you this right now you will not find a harder worker than Paolo, he never sleeps just installs his kits day and night. I can't even describe the phenomenal attention to detail he his given my pride and joy. Glad your getting the CPE treatment too, you will be highly impressed and he is 200% worth the wait!

OP
OP
J

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum - this one's for you!

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweet! I know Paolo is a busy guy. I'm very happy his turbo systems are taking off. You guys need to leave him alone so he can get *my* Blue 96 GTS done...I mean, um...Paolo's GTS :D

You'll love the Kit, I can't wait to get mine.

OP
OP
J

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet! I know Paolo is a busy guy. I'm very happy his turbo systems are taking off. You guys need to leave him alone so he can get *my* Blue 96 GTS done...I mean, um...Paolo's GTS :D

You'll love the Kit, I can't wait to get mine.

Disturbed - my car is a little "STRICKEN" compared to that monster! I hope to be there when the Blue Flame takes off. You went with the right kit too - congrats.

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Disturbed - my car is a little "STRICKEN" compared to that monster! I hope to be there when the Blue Flame takes off. You went with the right kit too - congrats.

I haven't got the kit yet. Paolo and I have been viper buddies for a LOOONNNGGGG time. Paolo KNOWS when I Finnish paying off ONE last thing(My house)...then Paolo and I are going to build a Viper that will have 10,000 FISTS IN THE AIR

Last edited:

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jody,

Congrats on your build. The car is going to be Awesome! P was working on it this evening! Looking forward to pics of your car! ... Lots of them!

:D

LS6,

I also heard about your build...

You might want to alert NASA as the Earth's rotation is going to be Severely Affected!

Ferk el Niño! This will be Earth shattering!!

Jay K.

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The puffer TT is almost ready, can't wait. Here's a pic of the CPE kit with the front mount intercooler. More to come!

Sweet install...I'm actually due to be next in line for Paolo's side mount kit install as well. Looking forward to the TT within the month:2tu:

OP
OP
J

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

On the way to the dyno the weekend! If Dodge elects to put ths hp race to bed this is how they will do it - the CPE way!

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JG01,

Saw your car last night, you are not going to believe how clean the install is, Paolo has become an artist with his TT kits!! I might buy one of his manifolds to hang on my wall!

martyb

OP
OP
J

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JG01,

Saw your car last night, you are not going to believe how clean the install is, Paolo has become an artist with his TT kits!! I might buy one of his manifolds to hang on my wall!

martyb

Thanks Marty - it's killng me to wait - less than 48 hours now!

Kevin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please thoroughly document your dyno session for us with pics, details and a video if possible. Dying to hear more about your new PCE kit...it looks absolutely gorgeous so far! ;)

Is this his base kit, only with a front mount option instead of the twin sidemounts? What turbo's size/trim are you using and is your motor stock?

OP
OP
J

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please thoroughly document your dyno session for us with pics, details and a video if possible. Dying to hear more about your new PCE kit...it looks absolutely gorgeous so far! ;)

Is this his base kit, only with a front mount option instead of the twin sidemounts? What turbo's size/trim are you using and is your motor stock?

Kevin D - Thanks! It's the base T4 kit with the front mount intercooler. The car is stock except for corsa. Paolo is going to video the dyno session this weekend so we will post it in a few days along with the numbers.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin D - Thanks! It's the base T4 kit with the front mount intercooler. The car is stock except for corsa. Paolo is going to video the dyno session this weekend so we will post it in a few days along with the numbers.

Who's doing the tuning? You running a vec or aem?

OP
OP
J

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it will be nice to see what the kit makes with an AEM

I installed the AEM 2 months ago when I decided to go CPE. With the base map (still stock) I felt the gain right away. The car ran 20 times smoother and at WOT it was Hiro Shima. We are looking forward to see what she will do as well, thanks.

OP
OP
J

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Early numbers are in - 700's both ends - final tune on Sunday! More to come includng dyno sheet. My original goal was 625/700. Looks like Paolo is going to exceed my expectations - big smile all over face right now.

OP
OP
J

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet numbers! Is it a bad thing when you ask for 625rwhp and get an extra 100rwhp? :D

Disturbed - The fists are in the air already - base tune came in at 703/783 for the puffer. Final dyno session this weekend!

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
word on the street is you like to beat the **** out of that thing too! Paolo called me and told me you drove it harder in the first 10 minutes than some people have driven their cars in their lifetime!

right on!

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in JG's car last night, it pulls HARD. Can't wait to see the numbers once Joe gets done with it.

martyb

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang