2001 Striped Sapphire

jordan01GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a question about how the original stripes were, Do they wrap through the Naca duct? and where do the stop and start around the license plate. Pictures would be great.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, they go through naca. No, they do not enter license plate area, at all.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres one more thing to add to that. There is a little lip on the bottom of the license are that touches the bumper. This area is not painted

CIMG0631.JPG

yes, they go through naca. No, they do not enter license plate area, at all.

OP
OP
J

jordan01GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
where exatly do the stripes end by the license plate, does it wrap the edge and stop at the light panel, or does it stop at the edge? Pics? and a close up of a naca duct would be great.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It stops at the edge of the license area I believe.

Best pic of the NACA duct I have
CIMG0912.JPG

where exatly do the stripes end by the license plate, does it wrap the edge and stop at the light panel, or does it stop at the edge? Pics? and a close up of a naca duct would be great.

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Sapphire RT/10. I think the stripes are a no brainer on a GTS, but not sure about an RT/10. Are there any Sapphire RT/10's out there with stripes/ My car has the Cognac interior as well. If i did stripe I would not do Silver i woudl definitely do Steel grey stripes instead, as i think both that color and the Sapphire go amazing with the Cognac...what do you guys think?

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cudaman has some nice custom stripes on his sapphire rt.

Attachments

• 653Blanding1.jpg
    653Blanding1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 653blanding2.jpg
    653blanding2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 14

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Sapphire RT/10. I think the stripes are a no brainer on a GTS, but not sure about an RT/10. Are there any Sapphire RT/10's out there with stripes/ My car has the Cognac interior as well. If i did stripe I would not do Silver i woudl definitely do Steel grey stripes instead, as i think both that color and the Sapphire go amazing with the Cognac...what do you guys think?

Considering stripes I see. I always thought about doing it as well just never got around to it. Graphite never even crossed my mind sadly but I think it would look good. Best of luck!

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering stripes I see. I always thought about doing it as well just never got around to it. Graphite never even crossed my mind sadly but I think it would look good. Best of luck!

Its a thought, but definitely not the first on my agenda. i need my soft top first! LOL. Seriously we have to hook up. I think the Steel grey stripes would look pretty hot with teh Sapphire...its a maybe!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4