2002 ACR Value

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking of buying a 2002 ACR. I just found a one owner with 3000 original miles. Appears stock- red with silver stripes and it does have the AC/radio. What are these selling for? Thanks!

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like my car without the stripes and a few thousand more miles. I'm not really sure what they are currently going for but I would be interested to hear what people think.

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
High $40s to low $50s.

That sounds about right for a non yellow car.

I read somewhere that an 02' ACR bee sold for in the mid 60's a couple of weeks go.

I got both my 02's brand new paid sticker +++ then before I took delivery I had both Autoform and Venzano do their thing.

After all the crap I did to mine I have about 200k into my TT.

Gotta make some money somewhere wanna buy mine for 1 mil? :lmao:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend down the road picked up a FE ACR with a whopping 700 miles for 55k. This was just a few weeks ago. I figure a non-FE ACR (and non-yellow with black stripes) will be worth a little less.

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend down the road picked up a FE ACR with a whopping 700 miles for 55k. This was just a few weeks ago. I figure a non-FE ACR (and non-yellow with black stripes) will be worth a little less.

You guys know better than to use my story as an example here lol. To clarify, yes I paid $55k for a 2002 Final Edition ACR (1 of 34) with 700 miles, however, the individual selling the car thought it was an ACR only. The original owner ordered the car with every available option and he didn't know the combined Final Edition and ACR packages made it so rare. Plus there was a tragedy in his family and the car was a very quick sell. From what everyone has said to me since I bought it, that it was worth $65-70k.

With it being a buyers market right now, I think $45-55k is going to be the normal range for a 2002 ACR like what you're looking at.

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is fairly accurate. I would think that a nice ACR with that kind of mileage will be in the $48-50ish range. A 2002 GTS ACR with almost no mileage in the limited edition Red with White stripes just sold for $55,000.

Yellow was the rarest ACR in 02'.

There were 26 made I owned/own 3 of the 26 with one being bought back by Chrysler that should have been scrapped.

25 left I own two I think three were totalled this leaves about 19-20 examples left for the entire world. You do the math.

I plan on passing my cars to my son anyway I wouldnt know where to begin to know how to price mine but if someone "just had to have it" I'd say start at 1M and we can go from there. ;)

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold My Steal Gray 2000 Acr no stripes (1 of 39) with 8000 Miles for $45 000. Took long time to sell it to had it for sale off and on in the auto trader and on this site for a year .

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A guy about 3 miles away from me has an 02 ACR Bumblebee...not many miles on it.

His friends think they're seeing him in his car when it's usually me in my '01 ACR Bumblebee they're seeing

:rolaugh:

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It all depends on what has been done, how well kept the car is and what you plan on doing with it.

Few random thoughts...

Find a deal for 10K less than average and you can easily drop 10K back into it.

These cars are getting older and the selling prices are ever widening.

If you find an example...post up some pics / history and lets take a look.

Personally, for what I use my Viper for...I wouldn't have a problem dropping 60K on a prime example and running away as fast as I can with a 40K car.

If I were to track it...then maybe that 40K car might be more attractive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang