2004 Black Mamba How much do i sell it for?

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a black Mamba 2004 Conv.. with 37,000 miles (none raced) with iforged rims, b&b Racing exaust, Cold air intake, Pcm upgrade. The issue is im trying to buy a house and the lending is giving me a hard as time. Im hoping to avoid selling my beloved car but i have to get this house for family.

How much should i sell it for if i need to make a quick sale? I dont want to put it on ebay for 34k because i dont want to drive down prices.. but im desperate and i dont know what to do. as im getting close to losing the loan on the new house if i dont sell it fast.

The car does have some minor issues like needs new tires and small stuff like that. but dunno what to do. Can i try to sell it to the community cheap?

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I appreciate you thinking on behalf of the Viper community, you gotta do what's right for your family! What do you need to get out of it above $34k? I think that's the lowest price to sell within a week...probably less. If you don't need more than $34k, list it on eBay tomorrow with a BuyItNow of $34000

OP
OP
L

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah 34 would do it.. but that feels kind cheap.. i rather sell it for that price to someoen here then ebay.

USMCLY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
damn wish you did this like 4 months ago! i would have bought it in a heart beat!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just MHO, but 34K is a kick in the face, especially considering that the new one will run 120-150K in a pinch. That is 20% on new adjusted pricing. INSANE. Vipers were always selling at 50-60% in previous years, even multiple generations behind.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just MHO, but 34K is a kick in the face, especially considering that the new one will run 120-150K in a pinch. That is 20% on new adjusted pricing. INSANE. Vipers were always selling at 50-60% in previous years, even multiple generations behind.

I agree Dan. But even at 36-38k, with that mileage, and in his admitted condition, it's gonna be a few weeks for sure. 34k will get it gone quick, so he can move on his house purchase.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll give you 20k for it right now. :)

Really, not enough info to give a real value. But if everything were fine on it I woud guess from 42 to 47. Black Mamba edition is pretty desirable. If your desperate list it for 42 and see what kind of offers you get. Unless the car has issues I would not go below 40.

The issue is im trying to buy a house and the lending is giving me a hard as time. Im hoping to avoid selling my beloved car but i have to get this house for family.
Use it as part of the collateral.

OP
OP
L

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sly

i just dont think anyone will pay 40k for a bamba that has 37k miles on it.

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sly

List if for 2500 more than your botton line and see, I also doubt anyone would pay 40k for viper w that kind of miles.

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post pics of it on here. What exactly are the other little things it needs? Where is the car? Is it clear title or is there a bank involved? Has it been in any accidents? Need some more details. Might be interested.

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For your car to sell fast it must be slightly better than other comps and priced slightly less than the same comps. Any of the car's issues/flaws need to be accounted for in an adjusted price. $40k if you have time to dance and play the game, $35k to sell it and move on with your life. Even at $35k your going to get low balled by keyboard mafia, if you can sell to a broker or dealer for even $34k let's say with no hassle and close your house deal, it may be worth it to you.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may be right. But for most 8 year old cars that would be pretty low milage. Too bad so many Viper owners don't drive their cars, and thus we have come to expect super low miles even on the oldest cars. Still, I think a Black Mamba is one of the nicest colors they ever came out with. That's my opinion anyway. :)

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure if you sell it that you will qualify for the loan? Make sure your loan officer is 100% sure on this.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang