2004 Daytona Turkey Run(Vipers welcomed)

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok car enthusiasts. If there are any Vipers out there that want to attend this years 31st Annual Turkey Run(bike week for cars) we need to start planning. Last year we had 10-15 Vipers that actually showed(unfortunately not at the same time).

The event chairman said we are welcomed to come back but they cannot commit to any club parking yet because they Daytona 500 is under construction and will hinder some parking.

If you need more information visit www.turkeyrun.com and pre-register. The event is always the Thurs.,Fri.,Sat., & Sun. of Thanksgiving weekend. Last year they requested at least 15 Vipers register to give us club parking(reserved space on the infield).

If anybody wants to contact me you can email me at [email protected]. I will try to keep a list of those that are attending. If anybody has any ideas of activities planning feel free to speak up. Thanks.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I was there for the full event last year, and had a great time. I'll look into it again this year. Sold the 96, so it will have to be the 99! :D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A buddy of mine asked me to go this year...im seriously thinking about it....

should be a blast

OP
OP

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike. I hope to see you there this year. As for the other guys I hope you all can come too. It's alot of fun if you really like old cars and muscle cars.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll echo what Mike says, what a blast! :2tu: If you like cars(even if only a small amount) you'll love this weeekend, most of the fun is at night in the parking lot off the main drag :headbang: :headbang:

OP
OP

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok it's getting closer. For those of you who show up I'll see you down there.

BTW the Adam's Mark is closed due to Hurricane damage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinusbeats