2005 Northeast Exotic Car Show Summary and Photos

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

First of all I just would like to put out a BIG round of applause to all of the New England region Officers and their spouses for doing so much to organize and execute a show of this magnitude while keeping their cool (even in 95* Weather). Although this year did have a slightly smaller showing from the New England Viper owners, I think that any attendee will tell you that the mix of autos on display was far more diverse than last year. It was certainly a hot day, but one that worth braving the heat and the inevitable sunburn that I think all of the show staff was privet to. All in all we had 127 Exotics in attendance and a huge contingency of spectators. The really great thing about the Northeast Exotic Car Show truly is the fact that all of the proceeds are donated to a worthy cause, the Make-A-Wish foundation. I know that this show also made the millennium of one young boy whose parents brought him down from my hometown in Maine to see all of the exotics. I managed to once again snap almost 400 shots throughout the day while trying to cover every aspect of the show. If you would like to check them out, just click on the link below and you will be brought to a gallery where you can view all of them.

Thanks again,

Nick

2005 Northeast Exotic Car Show Gallery

You must be registered for see images

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice set of photos, Nick! As always, well done.

Hey, I'll bet our good friend Glenn Cote, winner of both the Viper class *and* Best of Show, enjoyed being presented with the trophies more than actually winning them:

The trophies couldn't have gone to a better guy. :2tu:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great show, definately.
I hope it helped out The make a wish foundation and all of their kids, great time.

thanks
Bill