2005 Northeast Exotic Car Show

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Second Annual Northeast Exotic Car Show will be on Saturday June 25th, 2005 / rain date is Sunday June 26.

To be held at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Merrimack, NH. All proceeds to Benefit the Make A Wish Foundation.

Last year we were able to raise $10,000 for the kids at Make A Wish. Here is the link at NEVCA for a sampling of last year: http://www.neviperclub.org click on image gallery and then Northeast Exotic Car Show.

We had 140 cars, with 40 Vipers at the event. Along with a great showing from other area car clubs...including: Porsche, Acura NSX, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Pantera, Jaguar, Austin Healey, Mercedes, MG, Triumph, Shelby Cobra.

There will be plenty to do during the show. With tours through the Brewery and the Stables, and Live bands to play. Plus we get to spend some time together... last year we all partied the night before with the NYCT Club. I had a great time.

If you have any questions about the event you can reply here or contact me [email protected]

If you would like to be a sponsor for the event contact [email protected] there are all different levels to choose from.

Come join us...and we can stand side by side as the Viper Club of America... and make a difference in the life of a child. :headbang:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am definitely in for this one. Last year was great but I have a feeling this year will be even better since it looks like more people are going to turn out.

P.S PAUL WALKER BETTER BE THERE!

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey everyone im new to this board but im a huge car enthusiast and i was wondering if there were any Vipers in my area? im from Simsbury CT and i have seen a daytona edition Viper around and a few rt/10s and gts'.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm CTViper--Chuck---I live in Newtown CT. Being in Western CT I'm only about 30 minutes to Tators Dodge in South Salem NY. Chuck Tator is one of the Top Viper Tech's in the Country. The NY/CT Group is very active, but your going to have to drive to NY area for most of the Stuff. Join the Club and check it out.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, Scott.....event planning # 1 ?
No question, IMO, that the NY/CT region should co-sponsor and/or assist (to some extent) this extraordinary NE region event. It WILL be a part of our calendar. But, hopefully, it won't be the first.

Subject to my becoming elected, getting appropriate access to our region's website and all our regions assets (equipment, finances and the like) and having our first meeting (scheduled for February 13th) I am hopeful that with all the threatened support we'll be able to hit the ground running. We'll HAVE to since our effective "start" is still being resolved.

Although I need to discuss these items with other officers and directors, I'd like (at a minimum) to have some dust-off technical session with Mike at Lee Dodge in April (oh yeah, I haven't even spoken and asked Mike yet due to circumstances), we've got Chuck's "BBQ and Jamboree" event at Tator's in May and then the NE Exotic Car Show in June. We still have to schedule YOUR (Andrew) carting event, 2 autocrosses, something at Limerock and a dozen Captree runs (do they ever stop?). I suspect there's also going to be a scheduled weekly evening run to an Armonk 50's car joint and a fall tech session. Then there's talk of a trip upstate to a car museum and a few dyno days at Visions of Speed in Poughkeesie. I still need to hear from and work with our Western NY (Buffalo) activity director, our Central NY (Albany) activity director and our CT (Hartford) activity director AND the entire board of officers and local directors.

Time for a vacation! ;)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey City we can take the ride down together..I'm down to go...Take my vehicle

karc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you put on an amazing show last year! i'll be there again

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott--Who is the Hartford CT area Director? Do they do any events not involved with NY/CT club. Its only 30 minutes to Hartford For me.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey everyone im new to this board but im a huge car enthusiast and i was wondering if there were any Vipers in my area? im from Simsbury CT and i have seen a daytona edition Viper around and a few rt/10s and gts'.

I am close to danbury ct.

vd..

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott--Who is the Hartford CT area Director? Do they do any events not involved with NY/CT club. Its only 30 minutes to Hartford For me.
I guess we're calling it the Hartford area, but Steve Johnson is in Colchester. The design is to have an activity director in all the regions within our VCA region. It just seems logical to have someone coordinate events in each local area since the NYC area is so far from the far reaches of NYS and CT. Obviously, we'll let everyone know about what's going on, but the NY/CT Region should work to facilitate and sponsor ALL Viper events throughout the entire region. It just doesn't help Buffalo area residents much when we run a tech session on Long Island.

BTW- at present I'm still not in any position to appoint anyone as a director. First I'll need my formal corination ;) and then I have to run it by all the other officers.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott--This year we have to set up a meeting place for the CT Guys, maybe near Hartford for the ride to Exotic Car show. Last year I drove 35 minutes West to Tators. Then around 1 1/2 hours on the side of the road meeting City and Long Island guys. It was very Hot 90'. Caravan drove right by my exit (10)on I-84. I should have met them off exit 10 but I wasn't sure when they were coming thru. With all the Friday traffic I would have waited a few hours anyway. This year it's either near Hartford or someone can call me on their Cell when you guys hit the NY-CT Border in Brewster. Needless to say, Traffic is real bad entering CT on Friday afternoons after 3:00 PM. I guess everyone wants to get out of the City, & head north.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wallingford Ct. About 30 miles from you. silver SRt-10.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather