2006 Coupe - New mods installed!!!

HensleySRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop a line commenting on the mods I had installed a few days ago. I had a full Quaife 3.55 diff. unit installed, a Corsa 3" track with Random Tech. high flow cats, full set of Kumho XS tires and a PC reflash. First off, I noticed the sound of the Corsa. While it was certainly louder.... it wasn't in an obnoxious way. There is a little popping and cracking at decel., but it sounds fantastic. No drone that I could tell (staying low in the RPM range to break-in the Quiafe). The Quiafe, although "grannied" did have a much more solid feel, with no gear whine at all. The Kumho's made for a much better ride and handle. They also feel much more stable and stickier on the roadway. I plan on doing the 500 highway-mile quiafe break-in tomorrow.

I know this might sound ********, but the car feels more "together",for lack of a better term, than it did when I drove it off the dealership lot!!! Even while just putting down the road on the way back home at 65 mph, the car just felt more stable and faster which is probably due largely to the Quaife. Sorry for the long post, just wanted to offer my findings.

A special thanks to Mark. J @ Woodhouse, Jon @ Partsrack, and Dan @ DC Performance. I appreciate your help gentlemen.....I'll be in touch soon!!:2tu:

Sincerely,
Alan Hensley

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you hit the throttle hard your really going to notice a big difference with those upgrades. You bolted on 20-40 mid range hp and the 3.55's will feel like 40-50 more!

OP
OP
H

HensleySRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I assume you're coming to our IN/KY meeting tomorrow? See ya there!

Yeah I actually do plan on being there. However, I'm not very familiar with Louisville.:dunno: Will you PM me and let me know where it is? I'll be coming from I64.

Thanks,
Alan

pea_jay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alan awesome to hear u got all your mods man! 2 more weeks and my baby will be here!

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alan I'll see you tomorrow!
You will love the quaife especially when you start to drop the hammer! It realy helps the back dig in especially around turns compared to the OEM.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, Just wanted to drop a line commenting on the mods I had installed a few days ago. I had a full Quaife 3.55 diff. unit installed, a Corsa 3" track with Random Tech. high flow cats, full set of Kumho XS tires and a PC reflash. .......Sorry for the long post, just wanted to offer my findings.

A special thanks to Mark. J @ Woodhouse, Jon @ Partsrack, and Dan @ DC Performance. I appreciate your help gentlemen.....I'll be in touch soon!!
Sincerely, Alan Hensley

Alan, ENJOY your re-created 2006 Bat-Coupe! (My notes say you even left out a couple of your mods...afraid of a longer post?!) NO PROBLEM! Thanks for the business, the feedback, and enjoy the ride........

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now you're ready for a Paxton! :D

And DC Performance can get rid of that popping noise for you and the 1st to 4th shift as well with a re-tune.

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
enjoy the great mods man! i hope to make one of our get togethers one of these days!
if we do a Sunday one i am there! my job has me on saturdays unfortunatly.
hope everyone has a great time in Louisville!