2008 1:16 SRT-10 in Wal-Mart Easter Baskets

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently learned about these on the MCCH viper board and found them in both red and black tonight. There may also be a white one based on the pic on the package. They are 1:16 scale friction cars and cost $9.74 plus tax. The back of the cardboard has the nutritional info for the candy included in the basket which means these may be exclusive to Wal-Mart. Read more here.

The Matchbox Collectors' Community Hall - Check Walmart Easter Baskets

You must be registered for see images

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stopped by a Wal-Mart today. They had plenty of these $10 baskets, none with Vipers however. :mad:

You know, this kind of marketing is exactly why the Viper is destined to be a future collectible. The kids of today are growing up with the Viper in their video games, toys and dreams. Very cool to be living it now.

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checked my Wal-Marts. Not very many available, but a few red and a few black. No white ones in my area.

Anyone want to trade a red or black for a white?

OP
OP

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the white one exists. The cardboard backer only pictures 2 colors and no white ones have been found. All the Wal-Marts that have been searched only have red and black. It is logical to assume that black got made instead of white.

That being said, if anyone finds white, please let us know!!

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the white one exists. The cardboard backer only pictures 2 colors and no white ones have been found. All the Wal-Marts that have been searched only have red and black. It is logical to assume that black got made instead of white.

That being said, if anyone finds white, please let us know!!

At first I couldn't quite "get" what you were saying, but looking at the backing on the red one and the black one, both illustrate and mention red and white. No mention of black anywhere. I think you might well be correct....

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up 2 R & W Viper baskets @ Wal-Mart in rural Mansfield PA today. They had black ones as well. No white ones there either.:dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang