2008 Blue / Silver stripe SRTC for sale

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking and great running 2008 SRT-10 Coupe. Car has dealer installed headers, Corsa cat-back system, Motons and Eibach. Also includes purchased, but not yet installed, Mopar PCM. Stainless side sill covers. Fully optioned with Navigation system.

Asking 75000 OBO

[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/2008_Viper_lores.jpg[/media]

Moderators - I've tried posting in the classified but just get "Error on Page"

OP
OP
J

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks.

4500 miles. Should also add that I have all the stock parts if that of interest to the potential buyer.

For now, I'd rather not separate any of the take-off parts or the PCM from the package.

Thanks for your interest.

Joe

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet pic!

2008_Viper_lores.jpg

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car, nice color combo. Seems like a very fair price especially with the nice mods. Ignore the lowballers and don't give it away!

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe;

Wish you the best with the sale. Too bad it was not the Ford GT for sale and you willing to take a low mile 2006 Viper Coupe on trade. :) We would be having a different discussion.

Rick

If someone doesn't want the Motons and Eibachs, we can chat at that time.

OP
OP
J

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GT for sale? That's a good one!! I'd sell the house, other cars, everything else I own first! The Gen IV Viper is a great car, but in my opinion, the only thing the Viper does better than the GT is the Viper has a bigger trunk. Again, my opinion only.

Looking at other cars, including a Gen II GTS. Call me crazy, but I like the look of the Gen II more. In fact, I sure wish I could roll the clock back about 3 years and have my 98 GTS w/Roe and ABS conversion back! The Gen IV would still be the superior handling / riding car (probably braking too), but the Gen II was no slouch and is a close second (again, in my opinion) to the GT in looks / styling.

Last edited:

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
, but the Gen II was no slouch and is a close second (again, in my opinion) to the GT in looks / styling.

This offends me. :D Nothing looks better than a GTS; certainly not a Ford GT. I thought this was well accepted within the industry.

OP
OP
J

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments and interesting trade ideas. As far as a Gen II GTS, I'm really only interested in either a 98 silver/blue stripe car or maybe one of the Indy versions.

Ad placed, should appear in the classifieds soon. (You were right Lee, issue was the picture was too big. Thanks.)

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ford GT is a beautiful car, but for a handling sportscar--especially on a road course--the Viper is superior. There are many, many cases of heatsoak with the FGTs.

Nevertheless, the FGT will probably get you a better valet parking space!

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe;

There is a 98' Silver GTS, silver with blue stripes for sale in Loveland. Just check out the Autotrader.

Again, good luck with the sale. I would take a serious snag at yours but I already have one just like it. :)

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe;

There is a 98' Silver GTS, silver with blue stripes for sale in Loveland. Just check out the Autotrader.

Again, good luck with the sale. I would take a serious snag at yours but I already have one just like it. :)

I believe that car belongs to forum member "00SVTDUBS"

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe, we met on the New Mexico trip last week. Your car has all the right mods, just like mine!

And there was this Silver/Blue striped '99 GTS for sale here in Fort Collins. It is usually parked at the intersection of College Ave and Harmony Rd. on the NE corner in front of a detailing shop.
He was asking $35K at the time.

Wanna trade for a Sapphire/Silver GTS instead ;-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello ColoViper and Detlef,

Thanks for the heads-up on this car!

Tried calling the number in the picture and the cell number in the ad. Both unsuccessful. IF you happen to drive by the place, you might let him know he has an interested party and can contact me at [email protected]. I'll also contact him based on the ad he has placed.
(Note: Contacted seller, but not quickly enough! That was a smokin' deal unless it had some story.)

Didn't find his ad at Autotrader but did see a very nice Indy car down in the Springs!

Unfortunately, I'm off on another 2 week business trip tomorrow...

Thanks all!

Joe

Hey Joe, we met on the New Mexico trip last week. Your car has all the right mods, just like mine!

And there was this Silver/Blue striped '99 GTS for sale here in Fort Collins. It is usually parked at the intersection of College Ave and Harmony Rd. on the NE corner in front of a detailing shop.
He was asking $35K at the time.

Wanna trade for a Sapphire/Silver GTS instead ;-)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4