2008 SRT-10 SSG Coupe Pics

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've posted pics before, but we cleaned up the car over the weekend so I snapped a few more pictures. SSG is AWESOME out in the sun!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
...and here's some more.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks all! The coolest thing of all is that the reason that we got the car all shined up this weekend is because I let my 18 year old cousin drive the car to his senior prom. I know, I know...the general consensus from just about everyone in the family is that I am borderline insane for letting a 18 year-old drive this car to prom. However, if you want to talk about a way to put a smile on a kid's face...this ranks right up there! He says that I am his personal "make-a-wish" foundation! Priceless!!!

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all! The coolest thing of all is that the reason that we got the car all shined up this weekend is because I let my 18 year old cousin drive the car to his senior prom. I know, I know...the general consensus from just about everyone in the family is that I am borderline insane for letting a 18 year-old drive this car to prom. However, if you want to talk about a way to put a smile on a kid's face...this ranks right up there! He says that I am his personal "make-a-wish" foundation! Priceless!!!

thats a really nice thing to do. Remember at the end of the day a car is just four wheels and a motor. Putting a smile on his face and making his prom unforgetable is something you cant replace though!

Its not how old they are either, its how mature/responsible they are.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your a brave man:omg: Good for you.!!..SSG with black stripes is really one of the BEST color/stripe combos out there...:eater:

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
such an awesome color combo!!! that he ^^ got tired of driving it after only 135 miles!!!!

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

C'mon. Fess up. Tell us you drove ahead of him to the prom and stayed out in the parking lot all evening watching over your Viper.

Bob

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey ****** Iam trying to buy a SSG ACR, and what does driving got to do with how I think the color looks like..:rolleyes:

Kevin,
There is always someone out there with a stupid comment, it definately is the best color combo.
good luck on your sale.

FLX109

OP
OP
B

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope, I actually just turned the keys over to him and sent him on his way. He's a good kid...very responsible...and he was very appreciative for the experience. From my perspective, it really was cool to watch him pull up at the prom with that grin from ear to ear.

Here's another thing...the way they were doing it at the prom, the kids would pull up and turn their keys over the to the "valet" who were actually just the athletic booster club dads. Anyway we had pre-arranged for me to be there to get the car from him when he pulled up. Let's just say that the next "valet dad" in line was pissed when I stepped in and snagged my car back! :) Haha!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang