2010 SSG Viper ACR arrival.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a link to the video showing the arrival of my new ACR and proof that a new exhaust has been approved.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcAG8-00tQk[/media]

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NS doesn't stand for Nova Scotia anymore, it stands for " Nasty Snake!" That is one beautiful Serpent, and what a wonderful woman to realize an resonating exhaust is just another necessity of life,ha!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS, that is one outstanding Viper...and, there is nothing like the feeling as when it first rolls off of the transporter !!!

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wife slid in like that car was MADE for her! I think you're going to loose this Snake to 'the gentler side'. Besides, she looks WAY better in it!!!

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So "The Snake" finally arrived.
Congrats.
Nice jacket you got VOI 11.
Look forward to seeing you guys in the spring

Reaction score
Nice SSG ACR, thanks for sharing the video, the wife looks better in the car than you, and I also heard what she said under her breath in the faint audio portion, thank god I married him for his toys.

V

Venomiss

Very nice and congratulations to you and your wife on the new addition.

Love the little comment that is at the end too.:D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here in Holland NS stands for (translated) National Railways :)

NS doesn't stand for Nova Scotia anymore, it stands for " Nasty Snake!" That is one beautiful Serpent, and what a wonderful woman to realize an resonating exhaust is just another necessity of life,ha!

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys on your comments.In Chelmsford Mass tonight on our way down to Chucks,to get the exhaust put on. The ok being caught on tape made it that much easier :).

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car. It looks like you have about every option. Did you get the factory car cover for it?

Bruce

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is sick! :omg:

Could the Mrs grin anymore in that car? LOL :D

Leave it to her to say the exhaust needs to be changed before it is even off the truck! :lmao:

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is sick! :omg:

Could the Mrs grin anymore in that car? LOL :D

Leave it to her to say the exhaust needs to be changed before it is even off the truck! :lmao:

Rob, you know she's not shy in saying what she's thinking.I think once the PS2 tires are on her, I'm gonna have to pry Janet out of the driving seat. Which will make a gen v all that much easyer ;):).

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob, you know she's not shy in saying what she's thinking.I think once the PS2 tires are on her, I'm gonna have to pry Janet out of the driving seat. Which will make a gen v all that much easyer ;):).

Lol. Very true. Janet is that way!

You are likely right! But you did tell he you wanted her to learn to drive it....;)

All you will need to do then is get her into racing. ACR vs gen 5!:D

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congratulations! What number of 30 is yours?

What no. of 30 is yours? Also NSviper must have missed your post as we are still waiting for his no.??????:dunno:

I have 13 of 30. For some this no. is bad luck. Look at this pic and tell me this is bad luck.:drive:

picture.php

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What no. of 30 is yours? Also NSviper must have missed your post as we are still waiting for his no.??????:dunno:

I have 13 of 30. For some this no. is bad luck. Look at this pic and tell me this is bad luck.:drive:

picture.php
Great photo where an ACR should be.I posted the # somewhere just :dunno: where now.Anyway mine is #17.I know here in Canada we have #s 2,13,17&19.I'm sure there is a few more up here somewhere.