2013 SRT Viper teaser four: one last look before the debut.

BC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Announced on Drive SRT Facebook page today - one more teaser to be released this Monday at 10:00am EST. Here is what they wrote:

Monday.10:00am until 1:00pm.. Thank you, loyal fans, for standing by driveSRT in the build-up for the launch of the 2013 SRT Viper. As a gesture of our gratitude, we have one more teaser image to share with our fans. Join us Monday, April 2 at 10 am Eastern Time for one last glimpse at the supercar to come.

The next-generation of SRT performance is at hand. Thanks for sharing in our excitement.

Up-to-the-second updates: http://driveSRT.com/
Attend our webcast: http://bit.ly/ViperWebcastRSVP

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another proof of their bad marketing, they asked for some ',likes'' wich they didn't get and they show it anyway....Ralph should change this bad social media agency for some die-hard Viper fan!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bad marketing or not, they are there and your here....lol

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta be kidding me. This is great marketing.

Trememdous bang for the buck, and keeps the interest high while waiting for the reveal.

Social media is the latest outlet for information.

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul, your right about social medias being a great marketing tool as I use it a lot to develop my business but those guys at DriveSrt did a great job until the ''HotWheelsGate'' (they were able to get 3000 likes within hours) but that situation was so badly handle that now they can't get those 3000 likes in days wich should be easier with all the followers.....Social media is almost like a Viper, it can bit if your no snake charmer;)

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its gonna look great, but big booboo on putting the same mirrors back on, its like wearing the same style socks for 10 years,ok i still got the same style socks from ten years ago, but you get the drift..lol

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol...with each teaser it looks uglier and uglier..I'm just gonna wait to see the real thing to judge.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hood emblem is very far down on the front of the car. Kinda looks outta place at the moment.

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's one brightened up a little.

Attachments

• viper gen 5.jpg
    viper gen 5.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 358

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess we will see what the car is all about in about 48 hours. Im really hoping the car isn't red. I hope they stick with the blue and white that they have in the past two coupe reveals.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess we will see what the car is all about in about 48 hours. Im really hoping the car isn't red. I hope they stick with the blue and white that they have in the past two coupe reveals.

Agreed. Unfortunately it will be red. That's been the first color they show every time. I guess since the coupe is the first reveal now they're going to make it red.

If SRT is smart and really wants to market the car well they will bring at least 2, maybe 3 of the coupes. A snakeskin green with green/black interior would really gather a crowd. That is assuming SRT catches on and decides that if they are going to offer two tone (which they obviously are), they need to have a matching interior for every exterior color.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, that looks pretty good. Can I have two in yellow, please? :smirk:
Didn't you here ... no more yellow vipers. :D

I had a '64 Falcon I dont remember it looking like this?? ;) I was thinking it looks like a Ferrari 458 if the hood was smooth.
He was talking about the falcon f7 by mach7motor sports. :)

As far as the pic... man that front end looks massive! :omg:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang