2013 Toronto International Auto Show

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! I am a car ******, so it will be fun to see them all (And of course, the Viper... Finally get to see it, I am crazy for ordering and never having seen one!)

(I am getting a white as well!)

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Just got back from the Toronto Auto Show...IT WAS FANTASTIC!! The Gen 5 is gorgeous and that STRYKER RED colour is to die for!! I think that this IS the show car..it has the beautiful exterior carbon fibre package on it!!
the interior is the red and black which looks fabulous! !! I didn't like it (red interior) in the pictures but in real life..it is gorgeous!!
I'd be happy with THAT car when the show circuits are finished..LOL! I suppose anybody would?!
I got to spend a fair bit of time with the fellow who is lucky enough (Paul) to travel with the viper(s) when on the road and I thank Paul for taking the time ..sharing a little bit more of VIPER with me!!
If I can figure out how to get PIX out of my darn camera and into this computer..I'll post em here!

Now tell me....were there any OTHER cars at this car show?! (cause I only saw ONE!!..LOL)...

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
did they let you see the interior? that is one thing i am dying to see...

Yes...Paul..the fellow chaperoning the car is terrific ...and had the driver side door open at times...as well as opening the hood.
Oh and the interior was beautiful and elegant!

Last edited:
OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Here ya go!!!

Attachments

• P1010407.jpg
    P1010407.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 99
  • P1010415.jpg
    P1010415.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 119
  • P1010420.jpg
    P1010420.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 89
  • P1010425.jpg
    P1010425.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 86
  • P1010428.jpg
    P1010428.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 86

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the pictures and postings -- great to see so much excitement from our neighbors to the North!!! Noted in Automotive News that Chrysler Corp. was the #1 car company in Canada, so you folks are definitely doing your part to help the company continue it's great growth over the past few years.

Nice to hear the show was such a success!!

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the pictures and postings -- great to see so much excitement from our neighbors to the North!!! Noted in Automotive News that Chrysler Corp. was the #1 car company in Canada, so you folks are definitely doing your part to help the company continue it's great growth over the past few years.

Nice to hear the show was such a success!!
Too bad they can't get vipernut the car she wanted...

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was that a Blue Daytona Charger next to the Viper? Mine should be here within a few weeks.

Bruce

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
I wanted to make the 6 hour trip to see the Toronto show, but finally decided not to go since they're only showing a STRYKER RED car !!!!!!!
LOL to you Vipernut !

yeah...about my only seeing STRYKER RED!?...it has been suggested to me that there could have been other colour vipers there?! as in a MOPAR display?! but since I was pretty focused on what I wanted to see at the show...I might have overlooked that had it been there!!
Maybe GuitarSteve can tell you if there were other colours there?!!!!!!!

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only Viper at the show was the Stryker Red car. With 32 pictures taken from an iPhone at many angles, I've been spending all night (and morning) editing photos. You're gonna have to wait until tomorrow for these.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't like it (red interior) in the pictures but in real life..it is gorgeous!!

That is just the thing with this car. Everyone has looked at something on that car and said yuck. But when seen in person, its DAAAAAAYYYAMMMMM!! :rolaugh:

I wanted to make the 6 hour trip to see the Toronto show, but finally decided not to go since they're only showing a STRYKER RED car !!!!!!!
LOL to you Vipernut !

Good thought. Just a red car.....now if it was yellow......:D

Was that a Blue Daytona Charger next to the Viper? Mine should be here within a few weeks.

Bruce

Yes, it was! :)

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally got to see a Gen V up in person today, talked with Paul for oh, like an hour (To be fair, he did 99% of the talking!)

Pictures absolutely cannot do this car justice. I think I heard two "Oh my gods" while I was standing there. I went and looked at the C7, it was tucked back away in a corner - it was absolutely boring, IMO. The car inspired absolutely no emotion, at all.

You must be registered for see images attach

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is just the thing with this car. Everyone has looked at something on that car and said yuck. But when seen in person, its DAAAAAAYYYAMMMMM!! :rolaugh:

I love to hear these reports! Man, I'm getting antsy waiting for my Gen V.

I liked the red interior. Thought it looked really sharp.

Vipernut said the same thing. Awfully tempting, that red/black interior. In pictures it's hard to tell, but it sure seems to go well with the Stryker Red car.

Pictures absolutely cannot do this car justice. I think I heard two "Oh my gods" while I was standing there.

Same thing when I saw one in San Jose. A big crowd was around it, absolutely unanimous praise. People were genuinely moved by the beauty of it's design, even the ******** guy with the Cobra jacket was blown away.

Life is good in Viperland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude