2013 Viper

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's great that Dodge is working on an electric Viper that will hopefully be more environmentally friendly than the older cars. I can't stand the thought of a yet another garish V-10 spewing noxious fumes in the air that women and childern breathe. Hopefully it will have all the proper safety equipment so people of all ages can enjoy the new model.

-Chuck

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes i think everyone here on this forum are very concered about all that fuel going into the air:confused::bonker:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that a bottle of "Pilsner" on the roof of the car? Looks like some Canadian's got drunk this winter and decided to drive the car around in the snow up there, eh!

Maybe the next Viper is AWD?

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that a bottle of "Pilsner" on the roof of the car? Looks like some Canadian's got drunk this winter and decided to drive the car around in the snow up there, eh!

Maybe the next Viper is AWD?

That's what I was thinking about the thingy on the roof :rolaugh:! If AWD it might be borrowing at least some stuff from the new Ferrari FF.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's great that Dodge is working on an electric Viper that will hopefully be more environmentally friendly than the older cars. I can't stand the thought of a yet another garish V-10 spewing noxious fumes in the air that women and childern breathe. Hopefully it will have all the proper safety equipment so people of all ages can enjoy the new model.

-Chuck

i nominate ViperJon for pres of the home owners association's new speed bump committee, i like how he thinks :2tu:

children's safety is #1

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
off Chryslers media website
April 15, 2011 , Auburn Hills, Mich.

- The long, cold and snowy winter presented a perfect environment for the ultimate American-built sports car and icon of the Dodge brand’s performance car lineup to prepare for its imminent return. Using a 2010 chassis as a test subject, SRT engineers expanded the development scope for the next generation Dodge Viper to include stability control tuning for the first time. The development comes just in time for the next “Super Car Olympics,” sure to take place late in 2012 when the all-new performance icon returns.

OP
OP
G

ghengishahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score

-Chuck

LOL. I am planting a tree in my backyard to take care of my CO2 emission. I think every new Viper should come with a tree.:usa:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

-Chuck

You sir, are defaming my character. You will be hearing from my lawyers Lube, Butts and Barrett.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is great and actually a good idea. Why can't that be dialed into your carbon-foot print when you own a motor vehicle. If it did, you would have Viper Owners around the world buying up 500 acre plots of forest to offset and why would that be bad? Of course it wouldn't.

Great!!!!

LOL. I am planting a tree in my backyard to take care of my CO2 emission. I think every new Viper should come with a tree.:usa:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm all for the new electric Viper, as long as it is 100,000 gigawatts and capable of time travel.

Husker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I heard that the new 2013 Viper is testing as a diesel under a special graphics package, just get a look at that new rear spoiler.

See the attached video as proof. This is as close as any information that is out there.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDGfzYiDEpI&feature=player_embedded#at=15[/media]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang