2014 On Order?

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. Also like Race Yellow with no stripes. I saw an early gen in the wild in that color recently with targa roof open. Really a great color.

Not many V's in that color that I've seen or heard about; surprised.

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that the TA is $122k. Does that include destination and gas guzzler ? Can a TA be ordered in other colors ?
$99,395 Base MSRP
$1,995 Destination
$2,600 GG Tax
$16,000 TA package

Total $119,990

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are not available for order , Dealers will have allocation. Pricing may be somewhat accurate, but the key item is Chrysler's Dealer Connect has been locked out on SRTs, as there was some confusion on option pricing and it currently states that pricing is not valid on this model ( all SRTs)

Until Dealers officially get their allocation , pricing will not likely pop up, but it may never show on the order forms, as it is an allocation based model, and though we personally have our tentative allocation and are taking deposits, the pricing I saw was slightly different. I am hoping it comes out like listed above, but again we are jumping the gun. Note that during 2013 the gas guzzler was listed as 2600 to the consumer , though cost to Dealers was more -- be interesting if they continue that trend as the car would come in at 119,990 by the example above.

Hopefully we will get our answer this week on actual pricing --- and Canada is getting some of all three colors , so actual US numbers will not be 93/33/33 as posted elsewhere.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes Chel Seasnake , or Chelsea Snake ( always liked the possible double meaning ) , Santa is coming North this year. Rumors say you will get all three colors and see your fellow countrymen are coming through for you...........

Reid Bigland
Ralph Gilles
Sergio Marchionne

See , we always forget that Chrysler has some excellent Canadians at the helm, and they really are working hard to keep you all happy -- but then since Chrysler is the #1 brand in your country, it makes sense to help you Viperholics.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Yes Chel Seasnake , or Chelsea Snake ( always liked the possible double meaning ) , Santa is coming North this year. Rumors say you will get all three colors and see your fellow countrymen are coming through for you...........

Reid Bigland
Ralph Gilles
Sergio Marchionne

See , we always forget that Chrysler has some excellent Canadians at the helm, and they really are working hard to keep you all happy -- but then since Chrysler is the #1 brand in your country, it makes sense to help you Viperholics.

Totally agree with you Bill....we CANUCKS are being well taken care of by our fellow countrymen!!

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note that during 2013 the gas guzzler was listed as 2600 to the consumer , though cost to Dealers was more -- be interesting if they continue that trend as the car would come in at 119,990 by the example above.
Bill, as I understand it, the actual GG Tax is $2600, and $78.00 is added to the dealer so that it drops back to $2600 after 3% holdback. I'll edit my post to reflect the $2600 to consumer.

...actual US numbers will not be 93/33/33 as posted elsewhere.
The 93/33/33 listed was for total production, not U.S. specific.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
crusher orange is a **** color. will it be offered as a non TA option or too soon to determine?

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That yellow is so H-O-T !!!

Thanks. Here is my first Viper an 02 GTS and man I miss that ole ride. My last one was an 09 ACR black and red, I do like that color combo but I loved the yellow and black.

I wish it hurry and get here some time this year.

You must be registered for see images attach

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car would look real nice parked next to my 07 SRT8 Superbee. Too bad the Bee would have to go, along with my 03 Viper, and my left leg, plus cash to get one! Beautiful!

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when i was at the plant a few weeks back they were building the 14. i think they had around 2 dozen built then.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang