2014 ordering

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds like orders for the 2014 viper is going to open up next week. any one else hear anything?

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still have a bunch of people waiting on 2013s and 2014s are going to open for orders.. :rolaugh:

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all Non Built cars should be 2014 MY IMHO @ this point. How are u gonna buy/build a new car that is already old??

***?

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Friggin ridiculous, whats going on with this car. Just dont see that much of a future at this rate. They need to get going..

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all Non Built cars should be 2014 MY IMHO @ this point. How are u gonna buy/build a new car that is already old??

***?

They did this for the very first year of Viper IIRC. Thats why there are so few '92's, because they were bumped to '93's.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
interesting article. they say he whom forgets history is doomed to repeat it?

snake skin green is a must and that new crusher orange looks incredible too.

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I canceled my 2013 because they would not tell me if it would be a 13 or 14. Will be reordering the same car when the 14s are able to be ordered. Is there any option changes for 14?
GTS, Yellow/black.
Van

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to my salesperson and May 31,2013 is the last day for me. If my car is not shown on the VOTS site somewhere in actual production. Not just "scheduled". I will cancel my 2013 and get a full refund of my deposit. If SRT in that time decides to make mine a 2014 I have no problem waiting even if it takes till September. I will not accept a 2013 car one or two months before the next model year is released. My initial deposit was made over a year ago and my second deposit was made around October. I didn't run when all the news wasn't good I stuck by SRT. It seems they haven't supported my loyalty very much though. Lack of communication and delivering custom cars to dealerships prior to those who are past owners,VCA members and paid pre-ordered cars.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when i ordered my 08 in late 07, i didnt get it untill late october of 08- talk about a long wait, but it was worth it, but by the time i got it i was allready a hasbeen...lol

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tesla motors is taking the dealership out of the equation. Its causing a lot of uproar between them and dealerships, understandably.

But in the cases of low production, high visibility, specialtiy cars, maybe it makes sense?

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tesla motors is taking the dealership out of the equation. Its causing a lot of uproar between them and dealerships, understandably.

But in the cases of low production, high visibility, specialtiy cars, maybe it makes sense?

If dealers don't let people test drive the vehicles prior to purchase, what really is the point of them? I don't see what value most dealers have in the equation of the Viper. If anything SRT could have sold them directly to the consumer and cut the price down to invoice for the buyer.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If dealers don't let people test drive the vehicles prior to purchase, what really is the point of them? I don't see what value most dealers have in the equation of the Viper. If anything SRT could have sold them directly to the consumer and cut the price down to invoice for the buyer.

I'd be down for that...but then who would service the vehicle afterwards? Who would fix warranty claims? The dealership could have a function, it just appears that most don't provide the most important one at all......

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Travelling on business and stopped at Criswell in MD to see their GenV's in stock and their SRT guy knew nothing about 2014 orders and they are one of the largrest east coast dealers. I stopped by their chevy showroom too and they still have a bunch of new C6 ZR1's and Callaway Corvettes and Camaros.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Travelling on business and stopped at Criswell in MD to see their GenV's in stock and their SRT guy knew nothing about 2014 orders and they are one of the largrest east coast dealers. I stopped by their chevy showroom too and they still have a bunch of new C6 ZR1's and Callaway Corvettes and Camaros.
Criswell is also the Dealership that put their wretched logo on the back of a Gen V....

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They are goof balls from my exp. I guess it's ok to buy from anyone, but I wouldn't let them touch a car and wouldn't think they know anything beyond writing up a sale.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are goof balls from my exp. I guess it's ok to buy from anyone, but I wouldn't let them touch a car and wouldn't think they know anything beyond writing up a sale.

I just stopped in becuase I happened to be in the area and saw that they had cars in inventory. They seemed professional and the dealerships look pretty impressive and they gave me that nice glossy SRT Viper brochure:D The LE car that was there was sold so it was look but don't touch. They are selling cars and taking orders at stciker price which is more than I can say for the other dealers I've been to but you local guys know more than I do about them. I'm not really ready to buy just yet so at this point I'm looking at the cars to see if they have the same affect on me as my car and when I saw the original Vipers and they do:headbang:. It was interesting to look at the Viper and then a few brand new ZR1's and Callaway vettes within minutes of each other. I was impressed with the ZR1's but when I looked at the Viper there was just that gotta have it feeling and like a physical affect where I reached back and grabbed the side of my neck and shook my head :rolleyes: :D

CHAP4034

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's open and new colors :2tu:

PSC Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
PG7 Stryker Green Tri-Coat Pearl
PBU True Blue Pearl Coat

M8C SRT Racing Stripes, Bright White
M8A SRT Racing Stripes, Adrenline Red
M8B GTS Racing Stripes, Adrenline Red
M99 GTS Racing Stripes, Bright White

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the 2013 colors also going to be offered in 2014?.....or what colors are being replaced?

OP
OP
C

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh noooo i hope the stryker green is not going to be a 15k paint job, but i bet it is.

CHAP4034

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are the 2013 colors also going to be offered in 2014?.....or what colors are being replaced?

Still available :2tu:

PR7 Adrenaline Red
PCC Gunmetal Pearl
PYR Race Yellow
PX8 Venom Black Clear Coat
PWA Viper White Clear Coat

M92 SRT Racing Stripes, Black
AP7 SRT Racing Stripes, Billet Siver
M93 SRT Racing Stripes, Gunmetal
M94 GTS Racing Stripes, Black
M91 GTS Racing Stripes, Billet Silver
M95 GTS Racing Stripes, Gunmetal