2014 Viper ordering now open

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Man that's great to hear. Doesn't sound like there are to many of them

There's one in Canada..at Wellington Motors in Guelph Ontario...it IS gorgeous! If I didn't already have my STRYKER RED on its way....?! I LOVE the combination with the dark wheels!
Why does this car look faster than the others?! LOL!

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a shot of my 02 GTS and my granddaughter winning a trophy at a local show..man I miss that snake.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Gen 2 looks fantastic, love the wheels too. Good you'll be replacing it with another bumblebee.

I still miss my first car- it was a '70 'Cuda with a forged 383 Magnum running nitrous. I can't believe I didn't wrap it around a pole. I sold it when I went to college and needed something more practical :crazy2: It compelled me to buy an '08 SRT8 Challenger when they came out.

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Gen 2 looks fantastic, love the wheels too.

Thanks, still have them, here is better shot of the shoes, I may sell them if they are a problem fitting the Gen 5

VRYALT3R3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's one in Canada..at Wellington Motors in Guelph Ontario...it IS gorgeous! If I didn't already have my STRYKER RED on its way....?! I LOVE the combination with the dark wheels!
Why does this car look faster than the others?! LOL!

Thanks for the tip! I am going to contact them shortly :)

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 2 wheels won't fit the Gen 5, especially up front. The Gen 5 offsets are almost an inch off to get the front wheel to sit nice and flush with the fender, compared to the Gen 1-4 cars. Your rear wheels may not clear the bigger brake calipers on the Gen 3-5. We can usually get deeper lips on the Gen 1-2 because of those puny brakes. :)

When you get the new one, I can help you with the new wheels!

Tony

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang