!!! 215 MPH !!!

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great write up and pics. I can't believe you drove with one hand at 190 just to take the pic!! :eek: :headbang: From the pictures the car did not look that bad after the off road experience. Man that looks like fun.

From the looks of the results Nadine’s car is about as fast as the famed Ruf Yellowbird. Did any of you get to see the Yellow Bird and was it actually the same specs as the one that hit ~210 a couple of decades ago?

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bo Knows, if you look at the gauges you can see the reflection of me taking the pic with the camera in my right hand, left hand is still on the steering wheel! Picking up the camera, switching on and taking a pic is no different really to letting go of the wheel to shift gear (OK, I'm much quicker at shifting, and I don't have to look!!). Camera I borrowed had a small LCD screen display, so it was easy, once I had it focused! It wasn't like I had to put the camera to my eye while wearing the full face helmet!

Re the Tiger it did very well...several gas cans, 2 wheels / tires, trolly jack, wheel brace, torque wrench, socket set, wrench set, hex head set, and all sorts of other tools I emptied out my tool box to take!

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[shelby 3 quote]Two questions. What is the hp difference between Joel's car and yours? How did the Tiger do?

[/QUOTE]
like your avatar and think my late father would've too: he owned the tiger but the cobra was his favorite; i now 'look after' the tiger and my fav's the viper...!
Tigger was nuts + bolts rebuilt 1999-2000 with an added borg-warner box and spax dampers added. it now prob needs a (little?...!) re-tune & pos a cam upgrade, but i was told never to race it (think he meant against hoover/ricer cars as opposed to on a track). was fun driving back on the motor/high ways afterwards, actually having the v8 drowned out for once!

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/profile.asp?h=0&memberId=35940

http://community.webshots.com/user/onedaysoon

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten