25th Annual Mopar Nationals - OHIO Questions???????

Rocketman66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this event worth it for Viper owners?
Is anything planned?
Anyone making the journey?
Hotels?
Suggestions?

I am considering heading down from Ontario, Canada.

Regards,

Rocky
96 RT/10 W/B

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The V-10 Nationals are at the same track the weekend before (Aug. 6th). You should try to make it.

I was told that there is no viper specific class for the Mopar Nationals.

Un'sidepiper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad and I (Nor Cal VCA Members) were there last year and the Ohio VCA had a tent set up and a luxury box to watch the drag races. The Ohio guys were nice enough to invite us up the box and even feed us lunch. I think there was ten or so Vipers. My recommendation would be to contact Terry Bosserman of the Ohio VCA and see what they have planned.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be very few Vipers. This show is focused on Mopar Muscle cars of the sixties. Ohio VCA will be there with a tent and we'll have the Jeg's suite open. Many of our member also have an old Mopar too. I'm bringing my 63 Max Wedge. There will be a half dozen Vipers.

Come the Saturday before Aug 6 if you want to see Vipers in action at the V10 Nationals. Stay the till Thursday when they start rolling in for the Nationals. If you've never seen Brice RD at night during the Mopar Nats you haven't lived!!!!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh it sounds like to me the Aug 6th event is the way to go-hope you can make it.

I am going to drive up from WV in the GTS

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a 40'X80' tent reserved for Vipers for the weekend, On Saturday(8/13) we will have food and drinks setup in the Jeg's suite in the race tower for Viper owners. If there are any leftovers, again on Sunday. We have had as many as 20 Vipers and as few as 6 in the past, at this event. A lot depends on the weather! Last year we were lucky enough to hook up with a bunch of guys from New York, on Saturday night, that invited us to a steak, lobster, rib, shrimp dinner with all the trimmings, at the track!!
Sam Goldfarb
Ohio VCA Secretary
[email protected]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine