2nd Wavers

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any other 2nd wavers out there? I know lots of folks on here are within the 1st wave of 800 orders taken and are patiently awaiting production & delivery. What about second wavers? have your orders been accepted by the factory? I placed my order in mid-late December 2012 with my dealer and was told the second wave of ordering would take place with the factory in February 2013. Did this ever occur? What number of units will be allowed to be placed through the 2nd wave? an additional 700?

Recently I asked the SRT engineers on a live discussion on line if 2nd wavers would be pushed to 2014 model year and they said "no" which is great. Just wondering what everyone's expectations are for those in my shoes. Happy Cinco de Mayo? Happy 4th of July? Happy Labor Day?

Its worth waiting for and there's no rush, just wondering what others in these circumstances were told and what they expect. I was told June delivery. Others?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently I asked the SRT engineers on a live discussion on line if 2nd wavers would be pushed to 2014 model year and they said "no" which is great. Just wondering what everyone's expectations are for those in my shoes. Happy Cinco de Mayo? Happy 4th of July? Happy Labor Day?

They thought you typed "2114 model year" so, they responded "no" thinking they'd have the first 800 cars built by then.

Nambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know my order has not been picked up yet as the aero and exterior carbon groups are still not showing up. I have been told soon and am hoping for a July delivery.

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2nd wavers delivery time??? how about us 1st wavers? WE dont even have a delivery date yet. I definitely wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
with 12 builds per day, all 800 units of 1st waves should be delivered by June if my math is correct. 2nd wavers is my issue. just wonders what salesmen/dealers are telling 2nd wavers:eater: