4 post lift group buy?????????

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hello all

I am in the process of buying (two) 4 post lifts Model SS7000 I got a good deal on this lift
$1895 plus shipping out of texas (price to ny $395)

Aluminum approach ramps

jack tray

and coaster kit

3 poly drip trays
are included in this price

more info on lift
http://www.americanautomotiveequipment.com/pages/831661/index.htm

I am just looking to see if anyone wants in. maybe we can get even a better deal. I am not making a dime on this just wanted to share my deal.

I could not find any lifts in this price range that came with the lighter Aluminum approach ramps. (this one does)

if you want to drop me an email i will forward it to the owner.

[email protected]

vd..

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This lift looks exactly like the one ab setup a buy for $1600 from complete hydraulics. Right down to the caster kits, looks like the same lift.

95RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have number or website for complete hydraulics? I have been looking for a lift to have before winter time comes around. By the way I am a new viper owner and do not know what I am going to do this winter. I jones to drive it just about every weekend if not more.

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call complete hydraulics(www.completehydraulic.com) to see if you can still get in on it. Adam B set it up and it, doesn't hurt to ask. Sorry for hijacking Viper D :(

I just bought 2 lifts from www.completehydraulic.com they sold me 2 lifts for $1800 each plus $475 (BOTH) shipping and 65 residential surcharge.

I know that AB had good LUCK WITH THEM.

ALSO they use steel drip trays. Ramps, caster, jack tray are inc.

vd..

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone concerned that the width to the outside of the main runs are the same width as the outside of the rear tires?

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone concerned that the width to the outside of the main runs are the same width as the outside of the rear tires?

THE TRACK OF THE VIPER IS REAR IS 60.9

THE WIDTH OF THE RAMPS IS 75

from my understanding all you have to do is fold in only 1 mirror. Maybe some one can help clear this up.

VD..

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ended up paying the extra $'s for a Rotary Revolution on one of the other group buys that was running on the site a while back. I am really happy with it, it is silly stout, the posts are twice the size of the hobby lifts, and all the latches are inside the columns, no pinch point's, and it has a second set of safety latches if a cable breaks.

Ed Comb's the fellow doing my Viper, has a lift similar to the Complete Hydraulics lift, it works great, and he really likes it. I would guess it has about 60% of the steel in it that the Rotary Revolution lift does. For the $'s it is hard to beat the CH lift though.

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am a bit confused. the www.completehydraulic.com lift has a shipping weight of 1750 and the rev lift is 2011 lbs total differance of 266 lbs. But the lighter lift www.completehydraulic.com can lift 1000 lbs more than rotary. I think you have the hobby lift. And its 1750lbs only b/c the casters, ramps and metal drip trays are shipped seperate (another 150 lbs)

so if its double the size but can lift less and only weights 100 lbs more than it must be made of tin or your mistaken about some facts.

100 lbs is not 40% 40%= 800 lbs (are there any lifts that weigh 1200 lbs)
are your posts 24x24?
are your ramps 40 inches wide?
why is the rating so low? 1000 lbs less.

Its funny b/c you make it seem like the guy doing your viper has a hobby lift . Isn't he the professional with the lift if he is doing your viper.

to spend an extra $1800 for about 100 lbs of steel is no bargen no matter what the lift. Since I am buying 2 of them its $3600 extra for 200lbs of metal it better be made of gold not steel. It can't even lift the as much as the cheaper one. I'd rather put that towards my 6th car or 5 motorcycle :)

vd..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte