50 Paxtons installs and counting.

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Over 50 SRT cars and trucks done so far without any issues. We still do our custom tune and hardwre upgrades. Stock motors 630-650hp, built motors 750-1000 plus. Good product and lots of neat upgrades.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice job! Keep up the good work.

I WISH I LIVED CLOSER TO YOUR SHOP! I might just move down to hang out there. ;) :nana: :2tu:

mark777

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dan,

I was thinking of getting the Paxton and Tune later this year but have heard that the car would have to be re-tuned for Las Vegas (I live at 3200ft in West Vegas)... also, how much RWP our you getting from these cars after stock upgrade?

Thanks,

Mark

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over 50 SRT cars and trucks done so far without any issues. We still do our custom tune and hardwre upgrades. Stock motors 630-650hp, built motors 750-1000 plus. Good product and lots of neat upgrades.

That is great to hear Dan. Let me tell you Dan is a class act. Whenever I call him he is right there and takes all the time needed to answer my questions. I have his custom ECM tune in my viper and it rocks! :2tu:

Robbie

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark.

Many of us just drove our Paxton's all over Vegas area during VOI and it felt great. Do not know if you really would benefit from special tuning for your home, unless you only drive around home.

Figure you may be driving all over the place, and perhaps special tuning would not be in your best interest.

Anyways...Dan has the ability to tune your car to your desires, within reason. He really recommends that customers do not turn up the wick too high. Causes all sorts of durability problems. Staying with a stock Paxton system, with a conservative tune, allows for some spectacular performance, with good dependability.

My biggest problem with Paxton in Vegas was lack of traction on dusty roads.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, Call Dan. It will take you 2 seconds to figure out he's one of the best tuners and nicest guys you'll ever meet in the viper world.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Dan your wepage is still under constuction...

how much do you charge for a re-prog? and what performance gain can I expect with my mods (no cats, intake, gears coming soon)

Cheers!!

mark777

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info regarding the tune...

Good to hear, I have worked with Dan before and definitely plan on having the Paxton done at his shop.

Mark

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang