Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need help. I am thinking about sending my car to Apex
Motors to install the 650hp package. Anybody out
there have any dealings with Apex?

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have, talk to Wayne, he is a great guy. They are also working on a new kit, ask them about it.
No one makes as much power as they do on motor(about575RWHP/590RWTQ) for the money.
I might be a bit off on the power numbers, call them and make sure.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're about 20 miles from my house, and mine was the first Viper they did a heads install on. Great guys -- I'd have no issue sending the car out to them for the package.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of our members had work done by them, he is very happy with both the work and the customer service he received.

OP
OP
C

CNTW84U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, thanks for the reply. I am having a
difficult time in making this decission.
Your comments help.
Bob

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,
I just got back my 2001 RT/10 from Apex, and they did the simple lethal 500 package. They have a real clean large facility. Bill is the really nice guy. Wayne is ???? Just kidding Wayne. They run a very honest business. It may not be the cheapest, but you get the work you want done in a timely professional manner with dyno sheets before and after the mods to really see the improvements. I know you will be happy with the results. Wayne printed his 650 chart on mine to give me something to dream about. I am still learning how to handle over 500 h.p. before I jump to 650 or 750. Hope this helps. Dennis Kimball

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although my car is currently at APEX, I can say that Bill and
Wayne went out of their way to pull me out of a mess, and even after the cross country shipping charges, they gave me the best quote. I dropped my car off at the local Dodge dealer because it was
running like crap. Well it turned out I had a few broken valve springs. Being a 650R Venom, they called Hennessey, and he talked them into sending him the heads. You can guess the outcome- someone out there has my heads. With my Dodge dealer way above their heads, APEX came to my rescue. Before the problem, my car appeared to run close to what I expected, although I bought it used(96-RT/10). Bill assures me it will run
better when he is finished with it. I'll post the results when I get it back. So far, my experience with APEX has been great.

Mark Young

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I now live about 2 minutes away from Apex's shop. I've known the guys there for quite a while, both through racing with Bill at the track and the Viper club with Wayne. I've also spent some time hanging around the shop watching Vince work on the Vipers. All I can say is you won't be disappointed. Customer service is top-notch, you won't have to worry 1 bit about your car being taken care of, and you can bank on the fact that your car will have exactly the power they say it will, and be done on time!