7 Wide racing at Sebring

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A picture from the Viper Days race on Sunday, GTS cars out front of the CCs - at least for a little while. If you haven't been to ones of these you should, there was 16 year old drivers on up. Even if you don't drive you can learn lots from the other drivers. I'll post some more after I get back to Kansas, the Florida beach is calling my name.

Sebring_race.jpg

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn,
Sorry we didn't make it this year! Last year was fun to watch as well, the racing is getting a lot better from the looks of the pictures and what you said. These races are always fun to go watch, we used to go to the ones at Gingerman in Michigan, and now they don't race there anymore, it wound up at Gratton instead, I believe.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
.....A picture from the Viper Days race on Sunday, GTS cars out front of the CCs - at least for a little while. If you haven't been to ones of these you should...........Even if you don't drive you can learn lots from the other drivers. I'll post some more after I get back to Kansas.......

THANKS FOR THE POST, LOOK FORWARD TO MORE ! Gets your blood pumping just to see and hear, even if you are not driving......

I hope that WESTERNER STATE OWNERS will come to the MILLER MOTORSPORTS PARK Near Salt Lake City (Sebring of the West) for the Speedvison GT Race May 19. Details posted in EVENTS and in the specific CLUB THREADS sections. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice pics, Tim. (as usual :smirk: )
Sorry I did not have a chance to "spot" you on Sunday.
Thx for the pics, and enjoy the beach.

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Sebring is my favorite track to take pictures, lots of different views, great weather, corner workers good to work with.
Tim

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres a few of mine, got a couple of hundred pics to sort out :)

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam-I'm trying to get my studio stuff finished up and then I can start on the Viper Cds. These high school kids wait till the last minute to get their senior pictures taken then the expect me to put my Viper stuff aside and rush their pictures. Geez. Hey Chris, do you know the one who isn't my daughter, she goes to your son's high school?

beach.jpg

trees.jpg

A few more of the good stuff.

1331.jpg

80.jpg

921.jpg

331.jpg

stonemaster44

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey TIM - no rush at all, I meant I'm looking forward to see the pict. on cd. I know you'r busy please take your time, I'm thrilled and satisfied for now to look at my car's pict.:2tu: :D on the VCA website. great job TIM and thank you. Sam

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte