94 Dyno Results

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the mods over the winter thought it was time to see what the car is actually doing. Pre modifications it dynoed at 386rwhp, Post mods it is at 450rwhp ... guess that puts me in the Gen III power range :)

You must be registered for see images attach

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So did you end up keeping the Greg Good heads, I remember you putting the up for sale? If not, who did the work? I think those are great numbers...congrats.

OP
OP
V

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still have the Greg Good heads, they are still for sale. Had a local race engine shop do the work on mine .. Mostly just cleanup stuff. There is probably more power to be had with some fine tuning, running a bit lean

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nicely flat torque curve. Did you tune the car or run it with a stock tune? The A/F looks very lean to me. Just under 13 is the target for best HP. By way of reference, my Gen1 just put down 440RWHP with heads/CAM and fully stock exhaust and a conservative timing tune. Prior to my last round of head work, I put down 475 RWHP on a similarly conservative tune, but with Edelbrock headers and a 3" high flow CAT exhaust. That was with a 708 CAM vs a custom CAM.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great numbers Victor, your already fast car is now even faster.

By the way, for those of you who haven't seen Victor's car, it is a beauty, and a great performer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte