94 RT/10 w/21,000 miles

RickL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a call today from Marv at dodgeviperforsale.com and he said he had a Red 94 RT/10 that he was selling for someone. The car is bone stock w/21,000 miles and has hard and soft tops and is perfect except for a very small scrape on the rear wheel and the normal front spoiler scrape that can't be seen unless you are under the car. What should I expect to pay for something like this? Has anyone bought from there?

Thanks

-Rick

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Since a RARE, pristine Yellow/Tan 1995 RT w/ 1600 miles is avail for only $46k, and a rare 1992 w/ 8k is avail for $40K....

I would candidly suggest in the area of $37K - $40 K
The TOP and A/C situation should be considered.

Marv Rose is a straight-shooter and a Viper Guy who has helped a LOT of folks into used Viper ownership ! {I hope my price guess is close, marv !)

OP
OP
R

RickL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jon! Marv sounded very straight forward and answered all the questions I had about the car, I just wanted to see if anyone form the board has associated with him and from the sounds of it he sounds like a great guy to deal with. My only worry was the fact that the car is in California and I am in Michigan and he wants to do something within the next day or two. With school, work, and my father's mayoral campaign I am very busy right now and can't get to California and don't know about buying a car sight unseen. I'll think about it more tonight and see what happens. Thanks again,

-Rick

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant