94 RT10 Quick Sale -- Update!!!!!!!

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car sold today for $27,000 to a fellow Viper Board enthusiast on a first check in hand basis. The car is in show room mint condition with only 16,400 miles on the clock. Looked new even the dash board! I almost bought it myself to compliment my high mileage Viper, but instead settled for the owner's other vehicle for sale a Red Zaino'd 2000 Z06 clone with Z51 suspension,Chrome Z06 Rims, Corsa Exhaust system with custom tips, Good year F1s, car cover, Z06 brake upgrade, K&N Cones, Z06 valve covers upgrade with only 5K on the Odometer. The car smelled new! Also, got to keep the Original Vette Rims with nearly new Run Flats mounted, Vette valve covers, and factory brake calipers! As a bonus, I got a Viper Bikini top for helping make the sale! Price 21K for the whole shabang. Anyone interested in Vette C5 Vette Rims w/Run Flats drop me a line at [email protected].

PS. Sometimes what seems to good to be true may be true!

Ivory

splochocki

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ivory,

Would just like to give you 1 big thank you. The car ended up being everything you said and more. Feels pretty good to step up into the viper club. Don't get me wrong the vettes are nice but the viper just has a different feel. Thanks again and take care. Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to post some pics of this beauty.

Steve Plochocki

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrads man

you must be one happy mother f#&*er i know i was

take care of her and good luck man

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrads man

you must be one happy mother f#&*er i know i was

take care of her and good luck man

99GTSACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats a great deal! :2tu: I thought I got a good deal on my 99 ACR with 13,000 Miles for $40K. Post some pictures when you get them.

Here is my 99 ACR :headbang:

You must be registered for see images

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I gotta ask, how did you manager to get a 99ACR for 40K? I would have paid that in a heartbeat! Was anything wrong with it? When you are ready to sell that bad boy you let me know.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a great deal! :2tu: I thought I got a good deal on my 99 ACR with 13,000 Miles for $40K. Post some pictures when you get them.

Here is my 99 ACR :headbang:

]

Ummm, you thought you got a GOOD deal!? That's the BEST deal I have ever heard of--assuming the Title is clean etc.!

wow!! :eek:

99GTSACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I made an offer 4 months prior to purchasing it. I offered a low price because I wasn't really on the market for a viper at this time. The title is clean, No damage although the original hood was replaced because of some paint cracking on the top. I also have the original hood to sell. It only has a couple cracks in the paint. With a little sanding and repainting it will make a good hood. The only problems were I needed to install a couple missing screws, a hood/fender gasket/seal. Install a new brake master cylinder cap, balanced the tires, alignment. The right front shock needs rebuilding because the rebound adjustment is stuck. Every thing is stock and the car is now in perfect shape. I first bought it thinking I could resell it for a profit however I fell in love with this car and now don't want to sell it.

This car is by far the most fun car to drive I have ever had.

splochocki

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Trying to post a few pics. Where do you go on the forum to post pics?
How do I get a pic by my name also?

99GTSACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Put your pictures on the gallery first then link them here. If you can't get it to work just send them to me and I will post them for you.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This 16k mi car at $27k was such a deal, especially when compared to the 29k mi car that the owner was looking for appx $40k. I should have bought that car, burnt that god awful looking soft top and replaced the wheels for one sweet looking car ready for mods. When you snooze.....

GRocks10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ivory,

Would just like to give you 1 big thank you. The car ended up being everything you said and more. Feels pretty good to step up into the viper club. Don't get me wrong the vettes are nice but the viper just has a different feel. Thanks again and take care. Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to post some pics of this beauty.

Steve Plochocki

Wow! You really DID get yourself a fantastic deal! I hope one day to come accross a deal that sweet!! =)

BTW.. the pictures came out great, it looks MINT!

Regards,
Gabriel

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you got a great deal you must be happy as can be and it does look mint!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great deal! Great looking Snake! :2tu:

Now all you need is a set of 5-spokes to really set it off! Oh, mine will be for sale in about 5 weeks! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang