96 RT/10 Value????

RickL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a chance to buy a '96 RT/10 with 19,000 miles, hardtop, and warranty. It is red with yellow wheels. I think I can get it for a very good price, but I thought I'd ask for opinions here first. What do you think tis car is worth?

Thanks,
Rick

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick,
Check the classifieds on this board for a comparison in pricing and miles. There are many Vipers listed in the classified section, and it gives you a good cross section of pricing.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick, for comparison, about 2 months ago I bought my white with blue stripes 96 RT/10 with 6600 miles, bone stock with the exception of upgraded stereo head unit and speakers, had hard top too, and Factory Warranty thru the end of 2002. This car was babied, no track time, rich guy drove it on weekends...Even the original Michilen Sports are in good shape (well, rears have less tread than fronts :) Anyway, I paid $45,250.00.

I am somewhat new to Viper world, but did research price when I bought mine...Most comps for a car in my condition were more like 50 or low 50s...

DON'T take this the wrong way, but some folks don't like the Ketchup and Mustard 96 Red RT/10, and I have heard they bring a little less $$ than the other colours...

I think they are kewl, and would own one, maybe you can use this notion to your advantage...

What price do you think you can get???

TomR..