97 Blue and White Stripes - Advice

TWM1969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am a former 2000 GTS owner and a former member of the IN/KY Viper Club.

I am looknig to get a 97 GTS with Blue and White Stripes, low miles, one owner and I am wondering what the going price would be? Completely stock car and well taken care of.

Any advice is welcome!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seem to be holding a premium, but Adam96 just bought one. He would probably have the best information for you since he was searching for quite some time.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Expect to pay $55k and up for a low mi 96-97 B/W GTS. Someone here has been trying to sell their low mi 96 and can't think of the name. He's priced it right, just not sure if it is still available. He's selling as his wife is very sick. If you research this enough, you will find out who I'm talking about.

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to the guy that I think Adam bought his car from, I was trying to get a price and he said he just sold it, said he got north of $58K for it.

I sold mine last Nov, see my signature for details.

But, see if you can find a user by the name of "Matt Houston" not sure if Houston is a last name or a city he lives in, but he has a 2,000 or 3,000 mile on he was pimping around here about a month ago.

Look in the classifieds on this site, there seems to be a lot of B&W's on the market right now.

Good luck finding yours, they are beautiful cars.

Matt Houston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to the guy that I think Adam bought his car from, I was trying to get a price and he said he just sold it, said he got north of $58K for it.

I sold mine last Nov, see my signature for details.

But, see if you can find a user by the name of "Matt Houston" not sure if Houston is a last name or a city he lives in, but he has a 2,000 or 3,000 mile on he was pimping around here about a month ago.

Look in the classifieds on this site, there seems to be a lot of B&W's on the market right now.

Good luck finding yours, they are beautiful cars.

Thanks for the plug, but I just sold my blue/white last week...

Matt

96GTS232

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expect to pay $55k and up for a low mi 96-97 B/W GTS. Someone here has been trying to sell their low mi 96 and can't think of the name. He's priced it right, just not sure if it is still available. He's selling as his wife is very sick. If you research this enough, you will find out who I'm talking about.

syclone??? can't quite remember the numbers after syclone. he's asking around $52k for a '96 with 8k miles,bone stock.......good deal.

syphi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've decided to sell my '97 Blue & White this year. I haven't decided on a price yet. No this is not my first time here. I couldn't remember my pass word. I've been on here since I bought it. I'm the original owner. Not original are the Forgeline wheels and the factory GT2 wing. Easy to undo. I've always loved my car but I just don't drive it. It has 17,000 miles. This is a bad picture to let you know I'm not an ebayer or some crap.
You must be registered for see images

Do you think I should put it back to original first or let a potential buyer decide? I've already gotten one opinion.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you have to drill the tail for the wing? Unless your fill, repair and repaint is PERFECT - sell it as is.

And let us know what you are / will be asking!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang