97 GTS daily driver. LOWER price

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I tried to make the change in my classified, but I do not know how. So, I will mention this here. It is a B/W with rebuilt title. Please see more information in the classifieds, under rebuilt - salvage. Car is nice, not perfect, but very nice. :usa: now asking $26K

Last edited:

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I tried to make the change in my classified, but I do not know how. So, I will mention this here. It is a B/W with rebuilt title. Please see more information in the classifieds, under rebuilt - salvage. Car is nice, not perfect, but very nice. :usa: now asking $26K

Click on your ad, then go to the menu at the right "PRODUCT OPTIONS" then go down to edit ad and click and
BINGO

Edit away

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen this car in person and cruised with him a couple times. Its really nice and was rebuilt into tiptop shape. You'd never know it has an accident/salvage history. If I had the $$, it'd be in my garage right now! It'd make a great GTS for anyone looking for a car you can drive all you want and/or mod to whatever level you wish.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
26K ?!!! Dang David. There goes my chances of selling #34 and buying yours! LOL

Seriously, this is an awesome deal for somebody. This car is in great condition and I believe has ported heads right Dave? Runs great and Dave isn't a nutcase like me, he doesn't thrash his rides.

OzeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got owner financing for someone with horrible credit and no job? j/k

i gotta wait one more year..

OP
OP
H

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you Chad and Chuck,
I am not saying the car is perfect, but very nice. Yes, heads were ported and timeslips at 123mph in the 1/4. It runs great, and would be a great drive the wheels off car, without the worry.

OP
OP
H

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
not sure how to link up to the gallery, but I have several pics in there. Click on my profile.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey David, here ya go:

7822Viper_6_3-2005.jpg

7822Viper_2_3-2005.JPG

7822Viper_4_3-2005.jpg

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I could sell mine I would be on the next plane to Tampa to get this.

martyb

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd like to come and take a peek at the car. I PM'd you my number.

We will see if I can get the wife to agree on it. I have a 01 Race car with a TON of mods that would go nicely on that.

OP
OP
H

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LAST CALL! Re: 97 GTS daily driver. LOWER price

getting close to pulling her off the market. I will just put her on collector's car insurance and polish and cover for a while.

She can be driven anywhere!!!:2tu:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why?
i dont see your roadrunners being a better DD than the GTS..
what do you want to replace her?

Viper #53

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Interested, but only if you explain the salvage title. Frame condition? The salvage titles makes it difficult to sell. The more you explain the better off your chances to sell it.

James

OP
OP
H

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also have this posted in classifieds under rebuilt/salvage. I can email more info if you would like.
Dom426h, actually I do not use this cars as everday car, but it is insured as such. It would make a great car for someone that does not want to worry so much if used as a daily driver.

OP
OP
H

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also, a friend just had car shipped from Vegas to FL for around $600 OR you can just drive the car home!!! I can pick someone up at tampa international airport, about 12 miles from me....

OP
OP
H

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chad, in about a week, your wish is my command. I will just put her on collectors car insurance and wait for the market to settle. I do not need to sell, nor am I in a hurry.

BlackViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May I ask where you purchased your carbon fiber finder wells for the front tires? That looks incredible.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21