97 GTS, Water under the passenger dash...

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had put the car in the garage for several weeks, so I don't recall for certain whether or not it had rained on the car before I put it away. Either way, I took it out last night, and when I turned right and accellerated out of my driveway, water fell out from under the passenger dash into the footwell on my GF's feet.

Does anyone have any idea how that can happen? I haven't looked up under there yet to investigate, but hoping it may have happened to someone else and can shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance!

Jason
Hampton Roads, VA

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The heater/AC box drain is plugged up or the drain hose is kinked. You must have washed it before you put her away? Open the hood, right side, look under the heater/AC blower motor, there is a black rubber hose [1/2'], it comes out of the H/AC box and then it goes down under the heat shield. Check it for kinks! It not kinked, unplug the hose off the H/AC box and get a wire tie [soft!]. Poke in the ****** of the H/AC box to see if it is blocked. One of those two places, you should get a big gush of water?!:omg:

G

grcforce327

Message deleted.

No jonnie,I try to get people to use the search feature,since many have already experienced this problem;instead of spoonfeeding,or ****** feeding in your case!
Yup,saw your post!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No jonnie,I try to get people to use the search feature,since many have already experienced this problem;instead of spoonfeeding,or ****** feeding in your case!
Yup,saw your post!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

From now on, all questions that may have been previously asked will be deleted, by order of ***** above. So good of you to take it upon youself to get people to use the search feature. :lmao:

Instead of posting any information the OP requested, you posted twice telling him to use the search feature. Chuck on the other hand, who has something to offer and a lot less time then you answered his question. Maybe you should find a hobby instead of adding nothing to a thread? Twice.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4