999 recall

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All week?? It took my dealer one day to do it. I think they say leave it all week because they don't want to mess with it right away and they will try to fit it in their schedule AFTER they fix all of the other cars they will get to yours.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Appointments? Hmm...everytime I scheduled an appointment...it meant leave it there while they fix other cars and then get to yours when they can. If the dealer is getting paid for 5 hours of time for the recall work..they are not making much money on it. But anyways..if it takes 5 hours to do..why do they need it all week? I talked to my Vip tech about it and he said that they would make more money on doing small jobs that take less time on other cars than the recall work. (My Viper Tech is awesome though!). When you drop it off for the week..I would go back the next day and I bet you they have your viper parked right where they left it..untouched. Hopefully I'm wrong..but I've experienced this a lot from a previous Dodge Dealer I don't go to anymore. (I had an oil leak from the timing cover). My car sat in that dealer for about 3 weeks total. When I took it to another dealer it was fixed in 1 day without attitude.

Good luck! When it's done...it looks pretty good!