A BIG THANK YOU TO JASON HEFFNER, JPH, AND RSI!!!

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to thank Jason Heffner and John Henn*ssey and RSI for both their generosity in time, resources, and efforts.

Jason Heffner flew from Baltimore, Maryland to Houston, Texas to help me improve various aspects of my car. Although the car always made great horsepower figures and had good driveability, it tended to have coolant temperature figures that were hotter than expected when the car was driven in 95+ degree temperatures in Houston Humidity wiht the AC on. When Jason discovered a method of eliminating this issue, he offered to fly out to Houston to perform the improvekments which included a supercharger pulley/belt change, an intercooler swap, a complete retune free of charge! I believe this is an UNPARALLELED level of service! I could not expect more from any engine tuner! People say wonders about this tuner and that tuner, but when the rubber hits the road, Jason exceeded all expectations by delivering a great product from the get go and standing by it with great customer service the whole way!

When John Henn*ssey Heard that Jason Heffner was coming out to make improvements to my Viper, he offered for jason heffner and I to use his shop, and tools! Keep in mind that this is a fellow competitor he is letting into his shop and he has nothing to gain other than to offer help to the Viper community! Johns shop was extremely busy and FILLED with customer cars but he made a bay available for Jason Heffner to work on my car. With Johns assistance, Jason was able to perform the improvements within a few hours.

I also wanted to thank RSI for allowing Jason Heffner and I to use their Dyno Facilities to do the final tuning of the car. RSI allowed Jason Heffner full use of the dynojet, tools, and gorgeous facilities to dial in the car with the new settings. Another class act!

I believe this was a true show of tremendous generosity from three well known tuners that needed to be noted. Thank You Jason Heffner and Thank you JPH and thank you RSI!!

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Smoke-

Congrats on getting your car sorted out and its nice to see the Houston Viper tuners pitching in to help a fellow Viper tuner out!! :D

It was great meeting Heffner over dinner and putting a face to the name.

I'm looking forward to getting a ride in your beast this weekend in Austin!! :)

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you someone "special" or a "celebrity" to get THAT kind of service?? LOL!!!

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smokin,

Let me start by saying that is was my pleasure. This was one of those occasions that was just a reminder that I do in fact have the best job in the world. To have the opportunity to fly to Texas, meet some of the other people that lurk around this message board, hang out with some of the other finest Viper tuners in the world, I would hardly call it work but nonetheless, you are welcome. I would also like to give great thanks to John at [******] Vipers for extending to me the highest level of professional courtesy that I have ever seen. I will look forward to seeing a few of your latest projects on the road. Also thanks to Jason and Gerald at RSI for allowing us to use their dyno to fine tune Smokins car for that nasty Texas air. Hopefully I will see you all soon at Norwalk.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is way too much negative about some tuners and to see 3 competitors working together for a POSITIVE solution for a customer, will hopefully get some of the BAD TASTE of some the board complainers out our mouths. Great work Heffner, Hennesy, and RSI!!!!

Cudaman

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, this is really cool and kinda funny you posted this. I am looking at Vipers right now, and came across heffnar's name. I saw he did some mods to vipers but was not fmailiar to his name. i know now that when i do get my viper, no need to hesitate to let heffner work on it when it gets modded.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can definitely second that! I've been telling everybody about Jason Heffner's outstanding skills and great customer service for the past two years. Believe me, I wasn't kidding! It's great to see that others back me up on all that I've been talking about.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, I imagine Heffner is mroe known then i really understand. But it seems like his name isn't mentioned as much as some others. it goes to show that just because someone isn't as "popular" or talked about as others, it by no means indicates they are not as good, or in this case better, then the more "well-known" modders.

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smokin , it was great talking with you and Jason H last week ! I had my fair share of Tuner problems when I supercharged my C5 .. And I can't even begin to tell you how refreshing it is to hear about your experience with Heffner... I'm looking forward to enlisting Jason's services when I close the purchase of my RT.

Enjoy ! ;)

Jeff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960