A/C help on 1 gen without it

sfelisio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys,
thanks to admit me in the group.
I'm from Italy so please don't kill me for my bad english....

I have a 1 gen 1993 viper without A/C..... very hot car in any sense...

I would like to buy a kit to be installed in my car by professional service garage.
Unfortunately there a re a lot of parts but there is not a full kit...

Can someone help me to make a list (that includes links to the parts to buy) that i can us to buy all the parts needed?

Many thanks to all of you.

Sandro

Attachments

• 8ec65acd-83af-406f-9b78-c2b6f45075af.jpg
    8ec65acd-83af-406f-9b78-c2b6f45075af.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 4

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I ordered my '93 I got both options: Black paint, and dealer-installed Air Conditioning kit. There's probably a part number for the kit and a breakdown of components.

Some vendors like PartsRack, Don Scharf Automotive and Mike Schertzberg might be able to help piece it together.

OP
OP
sfelisio

sfelisio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I ordered my '93 I got both options: Black paint, and dealer-installed Air Conditioning kit. There's probably a part number for the kit and a breakdown of components.

Some vendors like PartsRack, Don Scharf Automotive and Mike Schertzberg might be able to help piece it together.
I will contact those names you told me, we will see!!
The problem is that if I do not get a full system there is no chance in Italy or Europe to get the parts missing so it will be more complicated.
Getting support for a full kit will be absolutely a solution!

Even not with links there is a list of the parts I can refer to make the purchase?

OP
OP
sfelisio

sfelisio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've contacted the above companies to get a list of the parts and a quote.
Unfortunately they don't want to do it, they say to buy online what i need but the problem is that I don't know the parts I need!!

So please, again, and sorry...... make me a list of the full kit parts and wher eto buy.... it becomes a nightmare!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala