A KID'S DREAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A KID\'S DREAM

I am 13,having a Viper is my dream since I was 4...
I love that Snake... I hope i can get one of those...
Is there any good dealers in Canada BC?
Is there any places that you guys prefer in BC that i can Supercharge my Viper, for as low cost as possible??

HAVE A GOOD TIME IN YOUR SNAKES~!

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: A KID\'S DREAM

Start saving all your pocket money now! The Viper was the only car of my dreams from 1992. I saved every penny and it saw me a Viper owner at 24, it can be done.

Steve Theodore

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hope you're able to achieve your dream! They are not cheap cars, though, so I hope you're saving up all your spare change!
You must be registered for see images

Steve

OP
OP
S
Reaction score

Are You People Scolding ME?

JUST KIDDING>>>>>
Actually I thought you people are free,so i posted some questions.....Well sorry for all the problems that i have brought to you people...
VERY VERY SORRY>>>>>.........
I just wanna make sure is Viper a best buy?Or something else is even better,when i am gonna buy a car...
Well just one question...
Do you people think buying a second hand Viper is better than new ones?
I saw a 94 RT/10 44000km,black,air,CA$62,295..do you think its price is okay for that rt/10?

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon B,

I get irritated sometimes with the time I waste just reading some of these posts. jjennings was a truly classic case of this. I never though about the time and effort exerted by folks like you that reply to all this nonsense.

As we look to the upcoming re-org I would really like to see every area except one off limits unless you have a Viper VIN. One area for those who might actually buy one is enough. And I would encourage true Gurus like your self to stay out of there and let us common folk deal with them.

Any comments moderators?

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Intelman34:
Woah... a Viper when u are 16?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yamashek,

You have good taste in cars, however, you might want to think this through a little further. Unless you are already filthy rich or have wealthy parents, you should consider getting some other things in place first such as an education, a career and place to call your own. Then worry about fancy toys. That's what I did and instead of a new Mustang Cobra when I was 22 I got a new Viper GTS when I was 28. Not trying to burst you bubble, just some food for thought.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Although a "members only" section would be less inviting it would benefit the already existing club members. I personally have been a national VCA member since 97. I pay my dues annually and also receive my OWN Viper magazine AS WELL as my own VOI invitations. Although I do not own one myself, I consider it to be the last piece of my puzzle ( a big one at that). I have followed this car since 1991. (when I could really grasp what it was, I was more into Mopar Action than motor trend when I was 9)
I must say I'm fairly keen when it comes to the Viper and how it came to be. How many other 18 year olds have read GUTS and refer to it for things such as school and to have a better understanding of how business can be better. Now I'm not playing the "poor kid" game cause it is annoying but sometimes it's just honest kids who want to know more and don't know any better. Perhaps they aren't lucky enough to have owners in their area whom are willing to grant them rides in the car they loath to drive. I strive for my own personal ownership for only 100% personal satisfaction and nothing else. This includes volunteering which includes myself and the car. I love it when me and my dad take it to car shows and kids admire it as would you the chance to be allowed in Chrysler headquarters with unlimited access for a day. As you grow up your goals and admiration for posessions change as you aquire both experience and consumer goods, just because you have attained something doesn't mean it's not a big deal for someone whom isn't quite as fortunate as you. I wish everyone could be as understanding as our Viper friend Liz is (I hope you get another Viper real soon cause you might also get kicked out and scolded as well as I know the temptation to drive one is unbearable. My dad is out of town with the car in the Garage and keys in the closet. **** SNOW!) I would suggest that people who feel they are doing favours by spending time here and replying ( you aren't paid are you) in their spare time only reply to posts outside their "own special section" if an email is directly sent to them. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO READ AND RESPOND TO POSTS. I understand that knowledgible people post here for our information and I can't be thankful enough for it but perhaps they should maybe be a little bit more carefull when they respond to questionable posts (where is that post counter Tony??? This would help!) by posters that have few posts under their belt. Also these people are generally easy to spot. They have goofy email addresses usually belonging on hotmail servers. You choos what you watch on TV, how is this any different. I sincerely apologize for the long, ranting post but ignoring people who are labelled "time and space wasters" can be quite an easy task.

Sorry and I won't post again until I get permission from the Queen.

Craig
A very juvenile, Viper owner POSER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdinc98117