A Million Thanks...

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, at long last, and after waiting for almost a month, my yellow 2001 RT/10 with 11K miles arrived safely from New Jersey. I bought it from a prior VCA member ("Arman") whom babied the he** out of it, and now it's in my turn. :drive:

I wanted to extend a sincere THANK YOU to Phil (i.e., "plumcrazy") for being my eyes and ears out there in NJ during this purchase. He graciously offered his help inspect the car for me and also acted as the third party for the (rather large) financial transaction. Without Phil's help, I never could (or would) have been able to go through with this purchase. These types of experiences make me truly appreciate the "brotherhood" (or, "sisterhood", I suppose, in some cases) of the VCA and all of its great members! :2tu:

There was some initial apprehension regarding payment, and whether or not to send a signed bill of sale prior to full payment, or whether there should be a wire transfer or cashier's check, etc., etc.....so if anyone has any questions as to what we did to complete this third party, long distance transaction, please feel free to PM me, and I'll help out as best as I can.

Just thrilled to finally have my machine, sitting quietly in the garage (but not for long)! Thanks again, Phil, for your help and support, and to all of the other VCA members whom are there for this type of support as well! :rock:

Pics to follow..............

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil is good people. Congratulations on obtaining the fastest color Viper! :D

OP
OP
Z

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Car and good luck,see don't listen to all the bad things you hear about us East Coast Guys.Way to go Plum !!!!!

Hey, thanks, guys! I'm still tired from staying up too late and replacing the stock wheels with some Forgelines...so purty!!

And I'm originally from CT, so I know how kool youse east coast guys are. :2tu:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You trusted Phil with money???
Ohhhhhhhhhhh....

J/K Good luck with it......:2tu:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
andrew, glad you got it and it worked out well for ya. you got a nice car there !

now are the eleventy billion emails per day going to stop ?... :)

congrats and pay it forward. if another vca guy needs that help in arizona, help them out !

OP
OP
Z

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
andrew, glad you got it and it worked out well for ya. you got a nice car there !

now are the eleventy billion emails per day going to stop ?... :)

congrats and pay it forward. if another vca guy needs that help in arizona, help them out !

Yep...it's a great car and lots of fun days are waiting out here in Arizona! :2tu:

And, yes...the emails will finally stop. Who else can I bother, now that this whole ordeal is over? :lmao:

Thanks again, and if anyone needs a set of eyes out here in Arizona, lemme know!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil is good people. Congratulations on obtaining the fastest color Viper! :D

Phil this... Plum That... Bla Bla Bla... I guess I'm just the Eli Manning of Silver 98 GTS's in Jersey...:dunno: I get no respect...:(:mad:

Just Kidding:lmao:

Beautiful car !

Phil is The Man ! Just hope he calls me next time he goes to check one out...;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala