A pictures of my BTR rollbar W/ 5-points

yellow02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

....well there it is, everything seemed to work out alright besides disconnecting the key switch in the glove box...so i just cut the bolsters in place. thank you tom (BTR) for answering my e-mails. well i dont think ill be moving very much in these, they feel pretty comfy, and i cant wait to auto-x....got a few more pics, and ill take som better ones later.

OP
OP
Y

yellow02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to answer some of your questions..... i got it painted by a local bodyshop, knowing that it wasnet goign to be as strong as powdercoating. However,its holding up pretty well, the only parts that have chipping issues obviously is the joint where the side bar connects....however im goign to strip all the paint off the final 2 inches, and it will look correct. the rest looks great, and people always say "did the car come with this". As far as blocking visibility, it donset block it at all, it hardly even shows up in the rear view, if at all. yet, before i had the 5 points in and just the bar. i was sitting a lot further back, and the seat seems like it was hitting the bar a little, maybe preventing it to go back a bit. So if your one of the 6'5" guys u might want to double check about this one.... i could double check if someone really needs to know aswell. but after putting in the rollbar, my seat back is up about 4 inches and im ready to race! ....GO YELLOW!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo