a-pillar gauge pods

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have been looking for pillar mount gauge pods for my gts but i couldn't find any. i did the search but i didn't get much. i want to install fuel pressure gauge.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have an answer for you, but my son installed a 3 gauge piller pod on his Eclipse and it looks very high tech. Whether that company makes one for a Viper I don't know. I will check with my son and report back.

Bob K

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to www.gaugepods.com

They make custom pillar pods. If enough people want them they will do a group buy and build them for you to your specs. One, two, or three gauge, or whatever will fit. And what sizes everyone wants.

OP
OP
V

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone else? I need least 20 orders.
www.gaugepods.com told me price is around $45 for 20 orders.
double $40+ship
triple $45+ship

so far I have 6 order. I'm ordering 2 for myself.

OP
OP
V

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerome P. Sparich:

Glad my link helped.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you for great link.
www.gaugepods.com will not make single pod. i don't know why but he said single pods are hard to sell and he won't make them.

OP
OP
V

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so far i have 11 double and 3triple

vipermed 3 double 1 triple
racecar 1 double
mike adams 2 double 2 triple
v8huntr 2 double
greg d 2 double
trent 1 double

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll take a double as well. Do these come painted to match or do you have to paint them?

SlayTay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will take 2 double pods, if they will fit the RT10, A pillar. Are the GTS and RT10 A pillars the same inside?
Taylor

OP
OP
V

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok

i think we have enough people make double and triple pods. here is the problem. gaugepods will make pods for our cars but they need viper to get basic design of pods[angle and stuff]. gaugepods will look for viper in his area[durham NC] but if they can't find one then we'll need someone in durham,NC area to help out. so please post if you are near durham,NC.

i was going to send him my pillar cover but i just noticed that it doesn't come off and it is one piece with the car.

if we start the order now then pods will be ready around febuary 2003. i'll post update soon.

i think price will be around $60shipped to your door.
$45[pod]+S&H[around $10] this is my guess but i don't think it will be anymore.

varanus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will take a double for 2 and 1/16 inch gauges. I will take another double if they can make it for the right hand side pillar

holdontight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What gauges would you put in these pillars and in the RT/10 the pillar is solid how will it mount? If any answers please let me know I may be interested. Thanks

OP
OP
V

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by holdontight:
What gauges would you put in these pillars and in the RT/10 the pillar is solid how will it mount? If any answers please let me know I may be interested. Thanks

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

here are some high end gauges. not autometers!
http://www.gruppe-s.com/Electronics/meterpage.htm

i'll check with gaugepds.com to find out what size gauges it will work. i'm pretty sure 52mm or 60mm both will work. it's only 8mm difference.

also check out this new GREDDY boost controller. is this cool or what? http://www.gruppe-s.com/Greddy/greddyelec.htm

i check around for best prices but this place is very hard to beat.