A pleasant surprise...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a very unscheduled trip to Austin come up this week. I got a call last Friday evening telling me I needed to be in Texas on Sunday to start a new job first thing Monday morning. Spent all week in meetings (day & night) and arrived at the Kansas City airport pretty well exhausted.

With only one daily driver in the house (hoping to add an SRT-8 someday), the wife dropped me off at the airport Sunday afternoon. As I waited for her to pick me up in the "LuxoBarge" (Denali XL), I thought it would be nice to get back in the driver's seat after a week of shuttle buses and taxis. Imagine my shock when a bright yellow SRT-10 was seen parting the crowds outside the terminal. Hey, that's my car!!

Many thanks to my bride for a great surprise. The airport is 40+ miles from the house and she said she loved every one of them. Couldn't dream of anyone better!

You must be registered for see images

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good wifey!

I can imagine mine doing that too...

in fact I can imagine my wife jumping out of bed fully dressed to beat me to the Viper in the morning :D

I'd have to hurt her to get a drive

just kidding - she knows who is boss

isn't that right honey? :smirk:

OUCH!

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Chris is moving to Texas I call President of Kansas City VCA! LOL. Seriously you’re not moving to Texas......right?